Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

12 minutes ago, Laran Mithras said:

I think this all has more to do with the console version update than caving to crybabies.

It already was in early access on console before. It´s on gamepass already. Those can´t be the reasons.

This is what they say on their homepage:

"Our team feels satisfied with our efforts, especially with the significant overall progress, art quality and optimizations that have gone into the current release slated for all PC and Consoles and are ready for launch"

Why would they simply lie? Or not tell that it has to do with consoles? I mean why would you ask for new trouble and not tell that they are basically forced to do it, and then do it in a way that looks like you deceided on your own and you very well know  that it won´t be satisfying for a lot of people when you can simply tell it´s due to 3rd parties that you must do it?

Do they need a reason to slow down development so they can free up work force for their next title? Are there investors in sight that maybe don´t wanna invest in a company with 3 not finished products?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

11 minutes ago, Laran Mithras said:

I think this all has more to do with the console version update than caving to crybabies.

It already was in early access on console before. It´s on gamepass already. Those can´t be the reasons.

"Our team feels satisfied with our efforts, especially with the significant overall progress, art quality and optimizations that have gone into the current release slated for all PC and Consoles and are ready for launch"

Why would they simply lie? Or not tell that it has to do with consoles? I mean why would you ask for new trouble and not tell that they are basically forced to do it, and then do it in a way that looks like you deceided on your own and you very well know  that it won´t be satisfying for a lot of people when you can simply tell it´s due to 3rd parties that you must do it?

Do they need a reason to slow down development so they can free up work force for their next title?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

10 minutes ago, Laran Mithras said:

Why would they simply lie? Or not tell that it has to do with consoles? I mean why would you ask for new trouble and not tell that they are basically forced to do it, if you do it in a way that looks like you deceided on your own and you very well know  that it won´t be satisfying for a lot of people when you can simply tell it´s due to 3rd parties that you must do it?

Do they need a reason to slow down development so they can free up work force for their next title?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

8 minutes ago, Laran Mithras said:

Why would they simply lie? Or not tell that it has to do with consoles? I mean why would you ask for new trouble and not tell that they are basically forced to do it, if you do it in a way that looks like you deceided on your own and you very well know  that it won´t be satisfying for a lot of people when you can simply tell it´s due to 3rd parties that you must do it?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

7 minutes ago, Laran Mithras said:

Why would they simply lie? Or not tell that it has to do with consoles? I mean why would you ask for new trouble and not tell that they are basically forced to do it, if you do it in a way that looks like you deceided on your own and you very well know  that it won´t be satisfying for a lot of people when you can simply tell it´s due to 3rd parties that you must do it.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

2 minutes ago, Laran Mithras said:

This is what the say on the homepage:

Why would they simply lie? Or not tell that it has to do with consoles? I mean why would you ask for new trouble and not tell that they are basically forced to do it, if you do it in a way that looks like you deceided on your own and you very well know  that it won´t be satisfying for a lot of people when you can simply tell it´s due to 3rd parties that you must do it.