Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

Oh, and another POI type that would be great would be ones with docks and a way for them to spawn in places where they stick out into the water.  To be clear, I'm not talking about including water in the POI for the dock like on the wedding POI.  I'm talking about a dock POI that can spawn next to a river or a lake or the sea, with the dock sticking into the water.

More cave or mine POI that spawn well in random locations.  A large bus station that is open concept rather than dungeon style would be nice.  Maybe another field hospital or two.  You would expect to see them all around with this kind of epidemic.

Perhaps even some POI that include some special lighting or fog effects or other ambient effects.  No cable POI do this but you can see it in and custom POI and it looks really good.  Hide some lights and add some fog and you get some really interesting effects.  Of course, you need it to look like it belongs, so that is the trick.  And there are of course performance concerns with those things, but if you keep it small, like in only one part of the POI, it should be fine.

Riamus

Riamus

Oh, and another POI type that would be great would be ones with docks and a way for them to spawn in places where they stick out into the water.  To be clear, I'm not talking about including water in the POI for the dock like on the wedding POI.  I'm talking about a dock POI that can spawn next to a river or a lake or the sea, with the dock sticking into the water.

More cave or mine POI that spawn well in random locations.  A large bus station that is open concept rather than dungeon style would be nice.  Maybe another future hospital or two.  You would expect to see them all around with this kind of epidemic.

Perhaps even some POI that include some special lighting or fog effects or other ambient effects.  No cable POI do this but you can see it in and custom POI and it looks really good.  Hide some lights and add some fog and you get some really interesting effects.  Of course, you need it to look like it belongs, so that is the trick.  And there are of course performance concerns with those things, but if you keep it small, like in only one part of the POI, it should be fine.

Riamus

Riamus

More cave or mine POI that spawn well in random locations.  A large bus station that is open concept rather than dungeon style would be nice.  Maybe another future hospital or two.  You would expect to see them all around with this kind of epidemic.

Riamus

Riamus

More cave or mine POI that spawn well in random locations.  A large bus station that is open concept rather than dungeon style would be nice.