Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

45 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

So here's a question which probably won't get an answer right now, but I'll ask anyway. 

In the prefab editor, there are a number of very interesting, yet incomplete skyscrapers. A bunch of them, including an absolutely glorious 25-story tall monster under "aaa_skyscrapers" and a rather civic-minded/government-looking one under "skyscraper_05".

I know we're getting at least a couple more large buildings in, but might we hope for the completed versions of any of these specific ones in A22/1.0?

And is there a plan for that 25-story behemoth? Because hooooolllly sheeeeeeeet.

Some of those are proof of concepts and/or facades for possible future content.  They are not all guaranteed to go into production.  Dishong is still currently the tallest skyscraper in A22 / 1.0.

We are still focused on downtown remnant POIs currently, but it is still possible for extra unplanned content to squeeze in if we have time so there is still hope.

Out of curiosity, what new POI would people like to see in A22 / 1.0 if you could only pick one?  Sorry, no airports or yachts...😁

Laz Man

Laz Man

34 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

So here's a question which probably won't get an answer right now, but I'll ask anyway. 

In the prefab editor, there are a number of very interesting, yet incomplete skyscrapers. A bunch of them, including an absolutely glorious 25-story tall monster under "aaa_skyscrapers" and a rather civic-minded/government-looking one under "skyscraper_05".

I know we're getting at least a couple more large buildings in, but might we hope for the completed versions of any of these specific ones in A22/1.0?

And is there a plan for that 25-story behemoth? Because hooooolllly sheeeeeeeet.

Some of those are proof of concepts and/or facades for possible future content.  They are not all guaranteed to go into production.  Dishong is still currently the tallest skyscraper in A22 / 1.0.

We are still focused on downtown remnant POIs currently, but it is still possible for extra unplanned content to squeeze in if we have time so there is still hope.

Out of curiosity, what new POI would people like to see in A22 / 1.0 POI if you could only pick one?  Sorry, no airports or yachts...😁