Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Laz Man

Laz Man

1 hour ago, aamatniekss said:

Looking good! I have only 1 question

1. Will the invisible trigger/zombie spawning out of nowhere in rooms you already cleared system will be fixed? I remember some very jarring experiences in a21, where I cleared a bathroom, went into a living room which triggered something and zombies spawned in the bathroom I already cleared. It feels terrible to play like that. Another  example is the big prison, where there's just tens of zombies spawning in thin air, as soon as you step over some invisible threshold. In my opinion this has been a real downgrade to the enjoyment of the game, so I hope it gets fixed/changed.

Outside of that, im loving all the new stuff coming, keep up the good work!

Do you remember the name of the POI with the bathroom / living room?

The trigger system has received some improvements in A22 but how they function is still mostly the same.  Hopefully stealth gets some more love when bandits are worked in, but nothing definite yet.

Laz Man

Laz Man

1 hour ago, aamatniekss said:

Looking good! I have only 1 question

1. Will the invisible trigger/zombie spawning out of nowhere in rooms you already cleared system will be fixed? I remember some very jarring experiences in a21, where I cleared a bathroom, went into a living room which triggered something and zombies spawned in the bathroom I already cleared. It feels terrible to play like that. Another  example is the big prison, where there's just tens of zombies spawning in thin air, as soon as you step over some invisible threshold. In my opinion this has been a real downgrade to the enjoyment of the game, so I hope it gets fixed/changed.

Outside of that, im loving all the new stuff coming, keep up the good work!

Do you remember the name of the POI with the bathroom?

The trigger system has received some improvements in A22 but how they function is still mostly the same.  Hopefully stealth gets some more love when bandits are worked in, but nothing definite yet.