Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

10 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

Oof. Why? The version numbers and "Gold" and that were always just arbitrary labels. A22/v1 whatever they call it is still the update we've been expecting for the past 9 months or so.

No.  By jumping into full release before the game is ready, it just puts a bad taste in my mouth.  I don't like games being released before they are ready. And clearly this game still has things that should be finished before gold.

Also, making/versioning is important.  If they released alpha 1 as gold and said, "Don't worry, we plan to release a lot of updates and new content over then next decade.", do you think that would be just as good as calling them alphas, which they clearly were?  It is one thing to release patches and DLC after gold.  But the game itself should be finished before gold.

Riamus

Riamus

1 minute ago, FramFramson said:

Oof. Why? The version numbers and "Gold" and that were always just arbitrary labels. A22/v1 whatever they call it is still the update we've been expecting for the past 9 months or so.

No.  By jumping into full release before the game is ready, it just puts a bad taste in my mouth.  I don't like games being released before they are ready. And clearly this game still has things that should be finished before gold.