Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Jost Amman

Jost Amman

1 hour ago, RhinoW said:

After making it all pretty for 11 years, they finally begin AI work for bandits instead of slowly doing it over time.

And here we go again with this false assumptions... I'm not a programmer, but even I, after all these years, know that the guys working on graphics are not the same ones that are working on AI. Look, I too am eager to see everything come to fruition, but the reasons this is taking this long are probably not what you're un-educately guessing.

33 minutes ago, Cr0wst0rm said:

Why the comments are turned off? Are you afraid of negative reception?

Why are you so inquisitive... were you planning on giving negative comments? :heh:

Jost Amman

Jost Amman

1 hour ago, RhinoW said:

After making it all pretty for 11 years, they finally begin AI work for bandits instead of slowly doing it over time.

And here we go again with this false assumptions... I'm not a programmer, but even I, after all these years, know that the guys working on graphics are not the same ones that are working on AI. Look, I too am eager to see everything come to fruition, but the reasons this is taking this long are probably not what you're un-educately guessing.

32 minutes ago, Cr0wst0rm said:

Why the comments are turned off? Are you afraid of negative reception?

Why are you so inquisitive... were you planning on giving negative comments? :heh: