Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
beHypE

beHypE

<quarterly check for announced end-game features>

You know the changelog is disappointing when all you did was CTRL+F "bandit" for the past 20 pages...

It is what it is, I guess the focus is still on making the game look as great as possible compared to current standards because that is going to attract more steam buys than bandits, and from a business decision that makes sense. For more seasoned players like my group and I, some new textures and animations won't incentivize a new playthrough quite enough. I guess they'll look just as good in A23 (or beyond), see you then !

</quarterly check for announced end-game features>

beHypE

beHypE

You know the changelog is disappointing when all you did was CTRL+F "bandit" for the past 20 pages...

It is what it is, I guess the focus is still catered to making the game look as great as possible compared to current standards because that is going to attract more steam buys than bandits, and from a business decision that makes sense. For more seasoned players like my group and I, some new textures and animations won't incentivize a new playthrough quite enough. I guess they'll look just as good in A23 (or beyond), see you then !

beHypE

beHypE

It is what it is, I guess the focus is still catered to making the game look as great as possible compared to current standards because that is going to attract more steam buys than bandits, and from a business decision that makes sense. For more seasoned players like my group and I, some new textures and animations won't incentive a new playthrough quite enough. I guess they'll look just as good in A23 (or beyond), see you then !