Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

On 3/29/2024 at 5:19 AM, Jost Amman said:

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. That's precisely what I was saying would be an issue.

For the way you want it done to work, they'll have to custom fit every single possible combination of overlapping models in a way that they don't look weird.

My example about the bandana covering the mouth, having the cigar sticking out if you also equip the cigar, it's the perfect example.

Not to mention that aligning correctly different layers of "clothing" on top of each other would be tricky, to say the least.

I was not suggesting any change from how it works today.  You already can't have a bandana and cigar at the same time and I wasn't saying you should.  In the same way, you shouldn't have multiple pairs of glasses at the same time.

18 hours ago, schwanz9000 said:

No. Clothing mods will not show.

I know this sounds like a huge reduction in customization, but you'll just have to trust us that we have a plan and will reveal that plan once it's ready.

We fully understand your concerns. I, Allan, understand your concerns as I'm a player too. I'm on your side. Trust the process.

Thank you for the reply.  I hope it is as you say.  Lack of customization of characters is a pretty significant negative for a lot of people.

Riamus

Riamus

12 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. That's precisely what I was saying would be an issue.

For the way you want it done to work, they'll have to custom fit every single possible combination of overlapping models in a way that they don't look weird.

My example about the bandana covering the mouth, having the cigar sticking out if you also equip the cigar, it's the perfect example.

Not to mention that aligning correctly different layers of "clothing" on top of each other would be tricky, to say the least.

I was not suggesting any change from how it works today.  You already can't have a banana and cigar at the same time and I want saying you should.  I'm the same way, you shouldn't have multiple pairs of glasses at the same time.

2 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

No. Clothing mods will not show.

I know this sounds like a huge reduction in customization, but you'll just have to trust us that we have a plan and will reveal that plan once it's ready.

We fully understand your concerns. I, Allan, understand your concerns as I'm a player too. I'm on your side. Trust the process.

Thank you for the reply.  I hope it is as you say.  Lack of customization of characters is a pretty significant negative for a lot of people.