Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
schwanz9000

schwanz9000

2 hours ago, User said:

Hi, dumb question;

Will they be like, an actual item or accessory? Feels a bit weird if they're just like, random magical stat cubes you can find in loot that aren't actually equipment/gear, at least to me. Or is the picture/title of the strength mod that we've seen just a placeholder? Just curious since I don't know much about them. Thank you!

They are just mods that install into headgear. Most of these replace the old glasses or goggles that no longer have an equipment slot.

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

2 hours ago, User said:

Hi, dumb question;

Will they be like, an actual item or accessory? Feels a bit weird if they're just like, random magical stat cubes you can find in loot that aren't actually equipment/gear, at least to me. Or is the picture/title of the strength mod that we've seen just a placeholder? Just curious since I don't know much about them. Thank you!

They are just mods that install into headgear. Most of these replace the old glasses or goggles that no longer have an equipment slot.

2 hours ago, User said:

Hi, dumb question;

2 hours ago, User said:

Hi, dumb question;