Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

51 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

I guess I just don't understand why we need these odd new stat mods when we already had them. I thought maybe the old ones would be going away with the new outfit system, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So...why?

My guesses: More items for the mods slots means more tough decisions which mods to install, even at quality 6. And tough decisions are a good thing in my book. Also vanishing items would result in complaints they were removing features.

Or was this a roundabout question of why the clothes slots were removed?

meganoth

meganoth

45 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

I guess I just don't understand why we need these odd new stat mods when we already had them. I thought maybe the old ones would be going away with the new outfit system, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So...why?

?? We had them as items worn in clothes slots that aren't there anymore. So to still have them in the game they need to be mods. More items for the mods slots means more tough decisions which mods to install, even at quality 6. And tough decisions are a good thing in my book. 

Or was this a roundabout question of why the clothes slots were removed?