Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

8 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I like the new method as I can quickly tell if I looted some of the containers.  If you don’t want it that way, it is easy to modify it to stay as containers

I like it too, though I do wish it was possible to put something into empty cabinets and then have the doors appear closed. That is, reverse the current process, maybe with an ALT-click to signal the desire to swap the block from empty to full and create an inventory. It isn't an important thing though.

5 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

What about Lock picking to open doors?

I'd be for that. Most doors aren't even a significant barrier for a stone axe. By the time I'm picking locks an iron pick is tearing them up. It means some POIs being used as bases by players can keep nice looking doors rather than having to replace a nice door with a rough wooden one.

zztong

zztong

8 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

I like the new method as I can quickly tell if I looted some of the containers.  If you don’t want it that way, it is easy to modify it to stay as containers

I like it too, though I do wish it was possible to put something into empty cabinets and then have the doors appear closed. That is, reverse the current process, maybe with an ALT-click to signal the desire to swap the block from empty to full and create an inventory. It isn't an important thing though.

5 hours ago, HB_H4wk said:

What about Lock picking to open doors?

I'd be for that. Most doors aren't even a significant barrier for a stone axe. By the time I'm picking locks an iron pick is tearing them up. It means some POIs being used as bases by players can keep nice looking doors rather than having to replace a nice door with a rough wooden one.