Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
POCKET951

POCKET951

1 hour ago, schwanz9000 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're the gentleman that was accompanied by a Party Girl on Sunday?

I also remember the "thing" you found too. Something pink perhaps? :D

Let the folks here stew on it a while and see if anyone can guess what it was. 😛

Yes that was me 😃 and yes it was pink and boxy

also the party girl is this streamer: https://www.twitch.tv/glitterpixi3/clip/KathishBlightedHorseradishUncleNox-ydgoz40bZiar3mIA?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time 

POCKET951

POCKET951

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're the gentleman that was accompanied by a Party Girl on Sunday?

Let the folks here stew on it a while and see if anyone can guess what it was. 😛

POCKET951

POCKET951

also that party girl is this streamer  :https://www.twitch.tv/glitterpixi3/clip/KathishBlightedHorseradishUncleNox-ydgoz40bZiar3mIA?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

POCKET951

POCKET951

30 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

POCKET951

POCKET951

23 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Yes that was me 😃