Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
schwanz9000

schwanz9000

1 hour ago, POCKET951 said:

I do wonder if the mods you unlock from investing in each stat are all part of the same mod group and are not stackable (like you cant put a large and a small gas tank on an augur for example, or the +2 and +1 armor plates on the same piece)

I.e you can only wear a cigar or only wear nerdy glasses but not both at the same time because they are in the same mod group

I haven't added any restrictions to the Cigar + Attribute Mods...yet. We'll see how testing goes.

Attribute Mods can only be installed into headgear, so no stacking issues there with other armor pieces.

You cannot have more than one Attribute Mod installed on a headgear at the same time.

image.png.92f9a4d9dc5cc8a18129d8e9b7b7b36b.png

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

1 hour ago, POCKET951 said:

I do wonder if the mods you unlock from investing in each stat are all part of the same mod group and are not stackable (like you cant put a large and a small gas tank on an augur for example, or the +2 and +1 armor plates on the same piece)

I.e you can only wear a cigar or only wear nerdy glasses but not both at the same time because they are in the same mod group

I haven't added any restrictions to the Cigar + Attribute Mods...yet. We'll see how testing goes.

Attribute Mods can only be installed into headgear, so no stacking issues there with other armor pieces.

You cannot have more than one Attribute mod installed on a helmet at the same time.

schwanz9000

schwanz9000

57 minutes ago, POCKET951 said: