Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

7 hours ago, Riamus said:

This is a very good point.  I wonder how many mods you can have on your helmet.  The light is mandatory for me, so that limits what else I could include.  And unless the mods are based on position (eyes, mouth, forehead), then they might only allow one mod for the helmet, which eliminates adding anything else (or at best, swapping over and over whenever you go to the trader and want to use the cigar, or swapping whenever you're not in dark spaces so you can get the experience bonus from nerd glasses, etc... and swapping all the time is an annoying requirement).  If they allow mods based on position, so one pair of glasses, one thing for mouth (currently only cigar, I believe, unless they consider the water purifier a mouth mod), one thing for forehead (only headlight, I believe, unless they consider the water purifier a forehead mod), then it could work but would feel strange, I think.

If we assume the mod system did not change then you should be able to insert up to 4 mods in each armor piece, 16 total. I don't see a reason for them removing quality and the variable mods slots.

meganoth

meganoth

6 hours ago, Riamus said:

This is a very good point.  I wonder how many mods you can have on your helmet.  The light is mandatory for me, so that limits what else I could include.  And unless the mods are based on position (eyes, mouth, forehead), then they might only allow one mod for the helmet, which eliminates adding anything else (or at best, swapping over and over whenever you go to the trader and want to use the cigar, or swapping whenever you're not in dark spaces so you can get the experience bonus from nerd glasses, etc... and swapping all the time is an annoying requirement).  If they allow mods based on position, so one pair of glasses, one thing for mouth (currently only cigar, I believe, unless they consider the water purifier a mouth mod), one thing for forehead (only headlight, I believe, unless they consider the water purifier a forehead mod), then it could work but would feel strange, I think.

If we assume the mod system did not change then you should be able to insert up to 4 mods in each slot. I don't see a reason for them removing quality and the variable mods slots.