Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
6 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

Wait a minute, why should the Dire Wolf be reworked based on its future design?  It looks great as is (though I understand the models we see in the pictures may change prior to release).

The totality of the 7D2D model for dire wolves is not going to make me see COD Hellhounds in this game, they have more not in common than they do in common.

Tbh I alway thought the zombie dog should have been a wolf or some heavy rotten skeleton of a dog. The new dog model does the latter for me. 

But the Dire wolf is really cool! I want too see the new zombie bear! 

Hope he's as scary as the Dire Wolf

And I hope they both spawn on horde night!! 

Exodus_-_niedźwiedź_3.png

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

Wait a minute, why should the Dire Wolf be reworked based on its future design?  It looks great as is (though I understand the models we see in the pictures may change prior to release).

The totality of the 7D2D model for dire wolves is not going to make me see COD Hellhounds in this game, they have more not in common than they do in common.

Tbh I alway thought the zombie dog should have been a wolf or some heavy rotten skeleton of a dog. The new dog model does the latter for me. 

But the Dire wolf is really cool! I want too see the new zombie bear! 

Hope he's as scary as the Dire Wolf

Exodus_-_niedźwiedź_3.png