Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

17 minutes ago, n2n1 said:

do you really not remember another case when another alpha went out without the burnt forest biome and everyone asked to return it?

I remember that they changed the look of the trees of the burnt forest from what they were originally and that there was an alpha where the trees were very densely packed and then they thinned it out. I remember that it got removed from random gen eventually and then combined somewhat with wasteland. Now I’ve read that it will return as its own biome but I haven’t yet seen it. I know it was never removed from Navezgane. So…not very periodic in my memory as far as removing the biome and reinstating it multiple times. It’s good news it’s coming back in my opinion. 

Roland

Roland

7 minutes ago, n2n1 said:

do you really not remember another case when another alpha went out without the burnt forest biome and everyone asked to return it?

I remember that they changed the look of the trees of the burnt forest from what they were originally and that there was an alpha where the trees were very densely packed and then they thinned it out. I remember that it got removed from random gen eventually and then combined somewhat with wasteland. Now I’ve read that it will return as its own biome but I haven’t yet seen it. I know it was never removed from Navezgane.