Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Syphon583

Syphon583

1 hour ago, Darklegend222 said:

I have one question about the color variants for zombies. When Marlene spawns, does it pick between 5 different models to spawn each with their own colored clothing? I would assume when she goes to spawn her clothes call a function which randomly picks which hexadecimal her clothing uses.

My assumption is the latter. I don't think they have 5 pre-defined variations of each model. Rather, when they spawn, each "part" of a zombie that can have a variable appearance will have a random color value chosen (although in some cases, like hair, maybe random from a pre-defined list of values so we don't get crazy teal-colored hair).

In that sense, the number of zombie variations is almost limitless. Hopefully that's the case...

Syphon583

Syphon583

56 minutes ago, Darklegend222 said:

I have one question about the color variants for zombies. When Marlene spawns, does it pick between 5 different models to spawn each with their own colored clothing? I would assume when she goes to spawn her clothes call a function which randomly picks which hexadecimal her clothing uses.

My assumption is the latter. I don't think they have 5 pre-defined variations of each model. Rather, when they spawn, each "part" of a zombie that can have a variable appearance will have a random color value chosen (although in some cases, like hair, maybe random from a pre-defined list of values so we don't get crazy teal-colored hair).

In that sense, the number of zombie variations is almost limitless.