Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

8 minutes ago, brnbbybrn said:

Any plans for syncing the PC Gamepass (Xbox for PC, not Steam) versions with console for cross-platform play? Was super bummed to see I could not play my PC Gamepass version with my spouse whom has the Xbox console version 😔 

The currently existing console version is very old, made by a company that folded and will never change. TFP is currently in the process of porting the current PC game to the newer consoles and that will have cross-platform play and identical features to the PC version

meganoth

meganoth

3 minutes ago, brnbbybrn said:

Any plans for syncing the PC Gamepass (Xbox for PC, not Steam) versions with console for cross-platform play? Was super bummed to see I could not play my PC Gamepass version with my spouse whom has the Xbox console version 😔 

The currently existing console version is very old, made by a company that folded and will never change. TFP is making a new console version for newer consoles that will have cross-platform play and identical features to the PC version