Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

theses animating are really cool/good 

much better then what we have now. I hope we get this for zombies, humans, first person combat

That animation looks amazing!  I think that alone is enough to hype me up for A22.  Lol!

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

A human player will take a varied amount of time to steady their aim at a target and pull the trigger. 

This could easily be simulated by just having AI take a random time within a range of time before each shot to give some variation.  The range of that variance can even change depending on if they are stationary and firing at a stationary object (steady shots without variation) or on the move and firing at someone moving (large variation in timing and greater loss of accuracy).

Not saying that is better, just that it can be simulated easily enough. 😀

Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, Adam the Waster said:

theses animating are really cool/good 

much better then what we have now. I hope we get this for zombies, humans, first person combat

That animation looks amazing!  I think that alone is enough to hype me up for A22.  Lol!

59 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

A human player will take a varied amount of time to steady their aim at a target and pull the trigger. 

This could easily be simulated by just having AI take a random time within a range of time before each shot to give some variation.  Not saying that is better, just that it can be simulated easily enough. 😀