Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Crater Creator

Crater Creator

formatting

On 2/21/2024 at 3:57 PM, Matt115 said:

Who knows? maybe it will be like - 30% more crops during harvesting so you will be forced to change for that armor. So you will put it on just for harvesting

On 2/22/2024 at 12:56 PM, Matt115 said:

But without crafting it you won't get set bonus. So... pretty force you to craft it

4 hours ago, Matt115 said:

(short background - i think nobody like to be forced to doing something + i don't like someone wearing them because many people who were toxic/bad was wearing them). 

That’s three times you’ve said players will be “forced” to wear the shoes, so I’m going to call it out.

If I go to a fast food restaurant, they typically have prices resembling this.

Entree: $5

Side: $3

Drink: $2

Combo meal (entree, side, & drink): $9

All of the items separately have a combined value of $10, but if you buy them all together it only costs $9. To phrase it a different way, the restaurant gives you 10% off as a ‘set bonus’ if you have all the parts.

I usually don’t want a drink. I only want the entree and the side.

Do I get the combo meal anyway for the sake of the discount? Do I grumble that the restaurant is forcing me to get the drink, because otherwise I don’t get the set bonus?

No. I just don’t get the drink that I don’t want. I pay $8 for the entree + side and I’m happy.

You’re free to not like the shoes, and you’ll be free to not wear them. But no one is “forcing” anyone to wear anything (besides the underwear the base model has). The bonus is a player choice and choosing whether to miss out on it is not the same as being forced.

Crater Creator

Crater Creator

On 2/21/2024 at 3:57 PM, Matt115 said:

Who knows? maybe it will be like - 30% more crops during harvesting so you will be forced to change for that armor. So you will put it on just for harvesting

On 2/22/2024 at 12:56 PM, Matt115 said:

But without crafting it you won't get set bonus. So... pretty force you to craft it

4 hours ago, Matt115 said:

(short background - i think nobody like to be forced to doing something + i don't like someone wearing them because many people who were toxic/bad was wearing them). 

That’s three times you’ve said players will be “forced” to wear the shoes, so I’m going to call it out.

If I go to a fast food restaurant, they typically have prices resembling this.

Entree: $5

Side: $3

Drink: $2

Combo meal (entree, side, & drink): $9

All of the items separately have a combined value of $10, but if you buy them all together it only costs $9. To phrase it a different way, the restaurant gives you 10% off as a ‘set bonus’ if you have all the parts.

I usually don’t want a drink. I only want the entree and the side.

Do I get the combo meal anyway for the sake of the discount? Do I grumble that the restaurant is [i]forcing[/i] me to get the drink, because otherwise I don’t get the set bonus?

No. I just don’t get the drink that I don’t want. I pay $8 for the entree + side and I’m happy.

You’re free to not like the shoes, and you’ll be free to not wear them. But no one is “forcing” anyone to wear anything (besides the underwear the base model has). The bonus is a [i]player choice[/i] and choosing whether to miss out on it is not the same as being forced.