Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Matt115

Matt115

49 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

For me, adding bandits is not so much about bandits and new fights per se as it is just adding any NPCs, including neutrals.

We have the traders and the airdrops and the White River/Cassadores rivalry and such which clearly establish that there are a fair number of other survivors, but we never see them. Maybe we fight with them, maybe we don't, but not having other humans around is a big giant hole in the game right now.

I hope we see a couple idle NPCs in trader compounds, or the occasional visiting survivor NPC. I hope we see random non-bandit NPCs you can interact with, even if it's just minimally. Things like that.

I hope nope. 7dtd is just good without more npc, just you vs zombies. That's why i hope bandits will be pretty rare enemies

Matt115

Matt115

47 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

For me, adding bandits is not so much about bandits and new fights per se as it is just adding any NPCs, including neutrals.

We have the traders and the airdrops and the White River/Cassadores rivalry and such which clearly establish that there are a fair number of other survivors, but we never see them. Maybe we fight with them, maybe we don't, but not having other humans around is a big giant hole in the game right now.

I hope we see a couple idle NPCs in trader compounds, or the occasional visiting survivor NPC. I hope we see random non-bandit NPCs you can interact with, even if it's just minimally. Things like that.

I hope nope. 7dtd is just good without just you vs zombies. That's why i hope bandits will be pretty rare enemies