Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

Ok so i have alternative which would both shoes and partialy barefoot : just change skin into fiber. I think it's sensible alternative to flip flops

image.thumb.png.03fc4fd320c9bce1b221ee86a36e0061.png

This would be realy.... normal. Trust me - after seeing guy with sword, guy in Plague Doc, guy who had only shirts while carry road sign then... i could consider as student 

IT'S NOT WORKING THAT WAY ! 😜

To be honest - i woudn't mind fiber footwear in foot guard style. I think it would looks realy good : example

image.thumb.png.17ae3fffa664b9a74be4f3e9d358a59b.png

We get it you like feet! Snowdog agrees

BTW I hope we get a hunter set of armor like this that will be baller. I want to wear bones and @%$#

8 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Roland can probably correct me on this if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that the intention was always to bring burnt forest back. They just set it aside for the time being so that they could focus on other aspects first.

From what I remember.  Faatal said there was a error bring it into random gen.  And it's getting fixed in alpha 22

At least I can see My favorite crispy zombie 

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

1 hour ago, Matt115 said:

Ok so i have alternative which would both shoes and partialy barefoot : just change skin into fiber. I think it's sensible alternative to flip flops

image.thumb.png.03fc4fd320c9bce1b221ee86a36e0061.png

This would be realy.... normal. Trust me - after seeing guy with sword, guy in Plague Doc, guy who had only shirts while carry road sign then... i could consider as student 

IT'S NOT WORKING THAT WAY ! 😜

To be honest - i woudn't mind fiber footwear in foot guard style. I think it would looks realy good : example

image.thumb.png.17ae3fffa664b9a74be4f3e9d358a59b.png

We get it you like feet! Snowdog agrees

BTW I hope we get a hunter set of armor like this that will be baller. I want to wear bones and @%$#

7 minutes ago, SylenThunder said:

Roland can probably correct me on this if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that the intention was always to bring burnt forest back. They just set it aside for the time being so that they could focus on other aspects first.

From what I remember.  Faatal said there was a error bring it into random gen

At least I can see My favorite crispy zombie