Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Crater Creator

Crater Creator

32 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Remove flip flops or add option to show them off pls

Speaking for myself here, I see no issue with this style. You want something to protect the bottom of your foot, and you need some way to keep it attached. Ergo, simple toe thong sandals. They’re one of the oldest forms of footwear, seen in many different cultures. They’re exactly what a primitive survivalist would make if they wanted footwear.

Crater Creator

Crater Creator

17 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Speaking for myself here, I see no issue with this style. You want something to protect the bottom of your foot, and you need some way to keep it attached. Ergo, simple toe thong sandals. They’re one of the oldest forms of footwear, seen in many different cultures. They’re exactly what a primitive survivalist would make if they wanted footwear.

17 minutes ago, Matt115 said: