Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

21 hours ago, alanjd93 said:

Games like Minecraft have been doing it for years. I'm sure 7 Days is more complex, but especially if it's going to be on the current gen consoles I would imagine it would be very doable

This is like saying "A Cesna fit into this hangar for years. I'm sure a Boing 737 is bigger, but especially with us unhinging the doors to make more space I would imagine it would fit." 😉

I am highly exaggerating here. But my point is you can't really get such information from this comparison. If you found a similar game to 7D2D that is bigger instead of smaller then you could draw conclusions or make estimations about what features should be possible in 7D2D.

meganoth

meganoth

Games like Minecraft have been doing it for years. I'm sure 7 Days is more complex, but especially if it's going to be on the current gen consoles I would imagine it would be very doable

This is like saying "A Cesna fit into this hangar for years. I'm sure a Boing 737 is bigger, but especially with us unhinging the doors to make more space I would imagine it would fit." 😉

I am highly exaggerating here. But my point is you can't really get such information from this comparison. If you found a similar game to 7D2D that is bigger instead of smaller then you could draw conclusions about what features should be possible in 7D2D.

meganoth

meganoth

I am highly exaggerating here. But my point is you can't really get such information from this comparison. If you found a similar game to 7D2D that is bigger instead of smaller then you could draw conclusions about what should be possible in 7D2D.

meganoth

meganoth

20 hours ago, alanjd93 said:

I am highly exaggerating here. But my point is you can't really get any information from this comparison. If you found a similar game to 7D2D that is bigger instead of smaller then you could draw conclusions about what should be possible in 7D2D.