Hybrid Learn By Use (Action Skills) - 1.0 XML modlet

JoeSloeMoe

I been working with the creator of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5425

To get it to work with yours you have to add his code for all 6 of his book classes. 

•  
    <effect_group> <!--Element appended by: "BR_Master_Skills"--> <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="5,5" value="1" tags="MasterBowsSkillMagazine" /> </effect_group>

into each of his 6 perks to craft the magazines, they are incompatible, sucks cause I enjoy both. With your mod it doesn't allow the Master books to be crafted. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

I been working with the creator of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/5425

To get it to work with yours you have to add his code for all 6 of his book classes. 

•  
    <effect_group> <!--Element appended by: "BR_Master_Skills"--> <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="5,5" value="1" tags="MasterBowsSkillMagazine" /> </effect_group>

into each of his 6 perks to craft the magazines, they are incompatible, sucks cause I enjoy both. With your mod it doesn't allow the Master books to be crafted. 

In progression.xml everything below line 1000 is the code that changes the damage, stamina costs etc. for the Perks in the game's Perk Tree. This balances the Learn By Use perks with the games Perks (they each contribute 50%).

You can add the <passive_effect> code for the books into that code, add just before the other <passive-effects> Do that for each Book/Perk pair (perkArchery is on line 1820 in progression.xml.)

cheers

<perk name="perkArchery" parent="skillAgilityCombat" name_key="perkArcheryName" desc_key="perkArcheryDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_archery">
			<level_requirements level="1"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="1" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel01"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="2"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="3" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel03"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="3"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="5" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel05"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="4"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="7" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel07"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="5"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="10" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel10"/></level_requirements>

<effect_group>
                <!--ADD BOOKS CODE HERE FOR EACH PERK THE BOOKS RELATE TO-->
				<!--Element appended by: "BR_Master_Skills"--> 
                <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="5,5" value="1" tags="MasterBowsSkillMagazine" /> 
                <!--rest of the existing code-->
				<passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value=".1,0.5" tags="perkArchery"/>
				<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value=".05,.25" tags="perkArchery"/>

Edited by JoeSloeMoe (see edit history)

4 hours ago, alabasca said:

So the mod need to work by myself? cuz when I download it and open the game, there actually still the same as normal version.

Hi Alabasca,

Is the mod installed correctly? There should be a HybridLearnByUse directory in the mods folder:

<drive>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods\HybridLearnByUse

and there should be a ModInfo.xml file in that directory:

<drive>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods\HybridLearnByUse\ModInfo.xml

sometimes the install goes wrong and you get a double directory:

<drive>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods\HybridLearnByUse\HybridLearnByUse\ModInfo.xml   <!--incorrect install-->

There is an image on the first post of this mod thread that shows what the mod (mostly) looks like when you open the Skills Window.

cheers

2 hours ago, JoeSloeMoe said:

In progression.xml everything below line 1000 is the code that changes the damage, stamina costs etc. for the Perks in the game's Perk Tree. This balances the Learn By Use perks with the games Perks (they each contribute 50%).

You can add the <passive_effect> code for the books into that code, add just before the other <passive-effects> Do that for each Book/Perk pair (perkArchery is on line 1820 in progression.xml.)

cheers

<perk name="perkArchery" parent="skillAgilityCombat" name_key="perkArcheryName" desc_key="perkArcheryDesc" icon="ui_game_symbol_archery">
			<level_requirements level="1"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="1" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel01"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="2"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="3" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel03"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="3"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="5" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel05"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="4"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="7" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel07"/></level_requirements>
			<level_requirements level="5"><requirement name="ProgressionLevel" progression_name="attAgility" operation="GTE" value="10" desc_key="reqAgilityLevel10"/></level_requirements>

<effect_group>
                <!--ADD BOOKS CODE HERE FOR EACH PERK THE BOOKS RELATE TO-->
				<!--Element appended by: "BR_Master_Skills"--> 
                <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="5,5" value="1" tags="MasterBowsSkillMagazine" /> 
                <!--rest of the existing code-->
				<passive_effect name="BlockDamage" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value=".1,0.5" tags="perkArchery"/>
				<passive_effect name="EntityDamage" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value=".05,.25" tags="perkArchery"/>

I'm not very good with code, but I will try and figure it out. 

Thank you. 

3 hours ago, JoeSloeMoe said:

Hi Alabasca,

Is the mod installed correctly? There should be a HybridLearnByUse directory in the mods folder:

<drive>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods\HybridLearnByUse

and there should be a ModInfo.xml file in that directory:

<drive>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods\HybridLearnByUse\ModInfo.xml

sometimes the install goes wrong and you get a double directory:

<drive>:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\Mods\HybridLearnByUse\HybridLearnByUse\ModInfo.xml   <!--incorrect install-->

There is an image on the first post of this mod thread that shows what the mod (mostly) looks like when you open the Skills Window.

cheers

I see, cuz I install together with warz3uk mod, so the skill panel is hidden, I just install the perk tab someone show it up there, and it show up.
Thanks for the help.

https://imgur.com/a/2j0t2QO

this used to work, but the latest update now covers and overlaps the perk tree name. 

Any chance you could give this a double look if there's anything you can do?

EDIT.

NVM I removed what you had and using a different mod to make room for more perks if that makes sense. 

It looks like this now. 

https://imgur.com/a/Aud5YBQ

Edited by MrSamuelAdams (see edit history)

5 hours ago, MrSamuelAdams said:

https://imgur.com/a/2j0t2QO

this used to work, but the latest update now covers and overlaps the perk tree name. 

Any chance you could give this a double look if there's anything you can do?

EDIT.

NVM I removed what you had and using a different mod to make room for more perks if that makes sense. 

It looks like this now. 

https://imgur.com/a/Aud5YBQ

Yeah its implemented slightly differently in different mods. One of the mods is removing the search field - or at least I dont see it in either of the images. Thats why the positioning has changed. The Learn By Use mod keeps the Search field as its useful and I didnt want to remove any basic functionality for players.

Glad you got it sorted.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2024 at 4:42 PM, optimus0 said:

thanks so much for the mod

is compatible with https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/4067 Black Wolf's better vanilla perks_?

if not what should i edit to make it so?

All the changes would be in the progression.xml and Localization.txt files. The progression file for learn by use is divided into two sections. The first part (about lines 1-1000) is the learn by use code that specifies the amount to give per level of damage, stamina etc for each Perk. The second part (about 1000-EOF) is the game Perk code that has been changed to halve all of the damage, stamina etc. stats. So learn by use adds stuff in the first part of the file but it also edits the existing Perk code to reduce the stats by half in the second half.

The better vanilla perks (BVP) mod ADDS functionality to each Perk and it also CHANGES the default stamina, damage etc .

I've had a look at the code and its fairly straightforward but time consuming to adapt the learn-by-use (LBU) progression.xml file for use with the Better Vanilla Perks mod. I've started working through it to see what it would take and its a fair chunk of work. The Localization.txt file for learn-by-use would also need to change.

If you would like to try it yourself you would:

- for each perk that is inserted (after line 1000 in the progression.xml file.

- find the corresponding entry in the BetterVanillaPerks (BVP) progression.xml file.

- there will be 2 entries for each. An 'append'  and a 'set'  

- everything inside the append tags should be copied and pasted into the corresponding LBU inserted game Perk (after line 1000) dont copy the <append> tags

- everything inside the <set> tags should be updated/changed (added if its not there already) in the corresponding code entries in the LBU progression.xml file.  Call this SET B.

- in the SET B code that you updated you now have new Localisation tags for the descriptions of the BVPs perk listings. These need to be copied into the LBU Localization.txt file. It will also need to be modified to display properly (the BVP Localization.txt doesnt follow the normal format). But you can see the format from the other entries in the LBU Localization.txt file no problem.

The code at the top of the LBU progression.xml file (code before line 1000) has half the stamina, damage etc. stats.  (SET A)

The SET A entries need to be reviewed to make sure the totals are still half the total values of the SET B stats if they changed.

Once the SET A code reflects half the corresponding SET B stats, you then need to also halve those corresponding stats in SET B.

This is so that SETA(Total Stamina at level 50) + SETB(total Stamina level 5 Perk investment) = total combined Stamina stat for that Perk.

Rough Example:

- If BVP PerkArchery gave 10 extra Stamina per Perk level = total 50 stamina @ level 5. (50 is the maximum available)

- LBU_archery SET A should then give 0-25 stamina over 50 levels (or 0.5 extra stamina per LBU level) = total 25 stamina @ level 50 (25 is max as its half 50)

- SETB (BVP PerkArchery) then reduced by half to give 5 extra Stamina per level = total 25 stamina @ level 5

- SETA + SETB = total 50 stamina extra when maxed.

You will also need to update the new entries you added to the LBU Localization.txt file to reflect those BVP stats that were reduced by half. (the stats in SET B)

As mentioned, more time consuming than anything else.

I'll probably fiddle with it myself as I've started but am doing final testing on another mod at the moment.

Also, just to note that this is a change to the LBU mod, and if the BVP mod loads after the LBU mod then it will overwrite the 'SET B changes that were set to half' with the code from BVP progression.xml. It wont affect the SET A code. If this happens you will have:

SETA(Total Stamina at level 50) + SETB(default perk stamina total from BVP progression.xml) = 1.5 total combined Stamina stat for that Perk.

Cheers

On 9/8/2024 at 11:55 PM, JoeSloeMoe said:

All the changes would be in the progression.xml and Localization.txt files. The progression file for learn by use is divided into two sections. The first part (about lines 1-1000) is the learn by use code that specifies the amount to give per level of damage, stamina etc for each Perk. The second part (about 1000-EOF) is the game Perk code that has been changed to halve all of the damage, stamina etc. stats. So learn by use adds stuff in the first part of the file but it also edits the existing Perk code to reduce the stats by half in the second half.

The better vanilla perks (BVP) mod ADDS functionality to each Perk and it also CHANGES the default stamina, damage etc .

I've had a look at the code and its fairly straightforward but time consuming to adapt the learn-by-use (LBU) progression.xml file for use with the Better Vanilla Perks mod. I've started working through it to see what it would take and its a fair chunk of work. The Localization.txt file for learn-by-use would also need to change.

If you would like to try it yourself you would:

- for each perk that is inserted (after line 1000 in the progression.xml file.

- find the corresponding entry in the BetterVanillaPerks (BVP) progression.xml file.

- there will be 2 entries for each. An 'append'  and a 'set'  

- everything inside the append tags should be copied and pasted into the corresponding LBU inserted game Perk (after line 1000) dont copy the <append> tags

- everything inside the <set> tags should be updated/changed (added if its not there already) in the corresponding code entries in the LBU progression.xml file.  Call this SET B.

- in the SET B code that you updated you now have new Localisation tags for the descriptions of the BVPs perk listings. These need to be copied into the LBU Localization.txt file. It will also need to be modified to display properly (the BVP Localization.txt doesnt follow the normal format). But you can see the format from the other entries in the LBU Localization.txt file no problem.

The code at the top of the LBU progression.xml file (code before line 1000) has half the stamina, damage etc. stats.  (SET A)

The SET A entries need to be reviewed to make sure the totals are still half the total values of the SET B stats if they changed.

Once the SET A code reflects half the corresponding SET B stats, you then need to also halve those corresponding stats in SET B.

This is so that SETA(Total Stamina at level 50) + SETB(total Stamina level 5 Perk investment) = total combined Stamina stat for that Perk.

Rough Example:

- If BVP PerkArchery gave 10 extra Stamina per Perk level = total 50 stamina @ level 5. (50 is the maximum available)

- LBU_archery SET A should then give 0-25 stamina over 50 levels (or 0.5 extra stamina per LBU level) = total 25 stamina @ level 50 (25 is max as its half 50)

- SETB (BVP PerkArchery) then reduced by half to give 5 extra Stamina per level = total 25 stamina @ level 5

- SETA + SETB = total 50 stamina extra when maxed.

You will also need to update the new entries you added to the LBU Localization.txt file to reflect those BVP stats that were reduced by half. (the stats in SET B)

As mentioned, more time consuming than anything else.

I'll probably fiddle with it myself as I've started but am doing final testing on another mod at the moment.

Also, just to note that this is a change to the LBU mod, and if the BVP mod loads after the LBU mod then it will overwrite the 'SET B changes that were set to half' with the code from BVP progression.xml. It wont affect the SET A code. If this happens you will have:

SETA(Total Stamina at level 50) + SETB(default perk stamina total from BVP progression.xml) = 1.5 total combined Stamina stat for that Perk.

Cheers

thanks i will give it a try

To give you a head start, here are the Localization.txt entries that need to be added to the lbu localization.txt (they still need their values changed to reflect halving of the stats though.

cheers

perkDemolitionsExpertRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 10%. Increase reload speed 15% and aim 10% faster with rocket launchers. Have 50% chance to stun enemies and a 5% greater chance to dismember. Gain 10% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 10% slower. 15% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 2% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 20%. Increase reload speed 20% aim 20% faster with rocket launchers. Have 100% chance to stun enemies and a 10% greater chance to dismember. Gain 15% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 20% slower. 13% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 4% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 30%. Increase reload speed by 25% and aim 30% faster with rocket launchers. Have a 33% chance to cripple enemies and a 20% greater chance to dismember. Gain 20% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 30% slower. 10% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 6% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 40%. Increase reload speed by 30% and aim 40% faster with rocket launchers. Have a 66% chance to cripple enemies and a 30% greater chance to dismember. Gain 25% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 40% slower. 6% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 8% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 50%. Increase reload speed by 35% and aim 50% faster with rocket launchers and 45% greater chance to dismember. Stun lasts longer on enemies. Gain 30% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 50% slower. 2% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 10% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Do 10% more damage with rifles. Aim and reload 10% faster. 6% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 10% slower. 20% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 20% damage less at max range. Sniper rifles gain 20% more effective range. 2% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 20% more damage. Aim 20% faster and have 15% reload speed. 5% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 15% slower. 50% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 40% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 40% more effective range. 4% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 30% more damage. Aim 32% faster and have 20% relaod speed. Use 10% less stamina while aiming down sights. Kill Streak: Successive kills increase damage bonus by 10%/20% to a maximum of 30%. 4% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 20% slower. 82% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 60% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 60% more effective range. 6% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 40% more damage. Aim 45% faster and have 25% reload speed Use 20% less stamina while aiming down sights. Kill Streak: Successive kills increase damage bonus by 20%/30% to a maximum of 40%. 3% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 25% slower. 115% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 80% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 80% more effective range. 8% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 50% more damage. Aim 60% faster and have30% reload speed. Use 30% less stamina while aiming down sights. Kill Streak: Successive kills increase damage bonus by 30%/40% up to a maximum of 50%. 2% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 30% slower. 150% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 100% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 100% more effective range. 10% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears do 10% more damage and power attacks have a 20% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 20% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. Gain 10% more range with spears. 2% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 20% more damage and power attacks have a 40% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina.Gain 15% more range with spears. 4% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 30% more damage and and power attacks have a 60% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. Gain 20% more range with spears. 6% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 40% more damage and power attacks have a 80% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% and 50% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 25 stamina. Gain 25% more range with spears. 8% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 50% more damage and power attacks have a 100% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 35 stamina. Gain 30% more range with spears. 10% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkSalvageOperationsRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 10% more damage. Harvest 20% faster and gain up to 20% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 8% and 15% for power attacks. 10% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 2% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 10 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 20% more damage. Harvest 40% faster and gain up to 40% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 30% for power attacks. 15% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 4% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 15 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 30% more damage. Harvest 60% faster and gain up to 60% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 40% for power attacks. 20% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 6% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 20 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 40% more damage. Harvest 80% faster and gain up to 80% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 50% for power attacks. 25% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 8% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 25 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 50% more damage. Harvest 100% faster and gain up to 100% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 30% faster attack speed with scrapping tools. 10% chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 35 stamina.
perkBoomstickRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 10% more damage. Have 10% faster fire rate and 10% faster reload. Stun enemies for 6 seconds. Increases chance to dismember by 5%. 2% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 10% slower. Breaching slugs deal 100% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 20% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 20% more damage. Have 20% faster fire rate and 15% faster reload. Increases chance to dismember by 10%. 4% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 15% slower. Breaching slugs deal 200% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 40% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 30% more damage. Have 30% faster fire rate and 20% faster reload. Stun enemies for 8 seconds. 6% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 20% slower. Breaching slugs deal 300% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 60% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 40% more damage. Have 40% faster fire rate and 25% faster reload. 8% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 25% slower. Breaching slugs deal 400% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 80% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 50% more damage. Have 50% faster fire rate and a 30% faster reload. Legs shots cripple opponents. 10% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 30% slower. Breaching slugs deal 500% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 100% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkPummelPeteRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 10% more damage. Attacks do 40% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 60% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 15% for normal attacks and 20% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. 2% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 20% more damage. Attacks do 80% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 70% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 20% for normal attacks and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina. 4% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 30% more damage. Attacks do 120% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 80% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 25% for normal attacks and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. Landing 5 successive hits in a short time causes the last blow to do 100% extra damage. 6% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 40% more damage. Attacks do 160% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 90% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 30% for normal attacks and 50% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 30 stamina. 4 successive hits in a short time causes the last blow to do 100% extra damage. 8% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 50% more damage. Attacks do 200% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 100% chance to knock foes back down. Stamina reduced by 35% for normal attacks and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 40 stamina. 3 successive hits in a short time causes the last blow to do 100% extra damage. 10% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkSkullCrusherRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 10% more damage. Power attacks have a 15% chance to knock down enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% for normal attacks and 15% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. 2% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 100% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 5% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 20% more damage. Power attacks have a 30% chance to knock down enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% for normal attacks and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. 4% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 130% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 6% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 30% more damage. Power attacks have a 45% chance to knock down enemies and a 20% chance to knock down nearby foes. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% for normal attacks and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 30 stamina. 6% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 160% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 8% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 40% more damage. Power attacks have a 60% chance to knock down enemies and a 35% chance to knock down nearby foes. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% for normal attacks and 50% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 40 stamina. 8% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 190% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 9% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 50% more damage. Power attacks have a 75% chance to knock down enemies and a 50% chance to knock down nearby foes. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% for normal attacks and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 50 stamina. 10% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 200% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 10% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkBrawlerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckled weapons deal 10% more damage. Punches to the head negate infection ability. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 8% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. 2% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 2% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 20% more damage and have a 30% chance to stagger opponents with power attacks. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 16% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina. 4% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 4% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 30% more damage. Power attacks to the head have a 20% chance to knock down your opponent. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 24% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. 6% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 6% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 40% more damage. Power attacks to the head have a 30% chance to knock down your opponent. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% and 32% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 25 stamina. 8% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 8% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 50% more damage and have a higher chance to explode heads with punches. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 35 stamina. 10% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 10% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkMachineGunnerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 10% more damage. have 5% faster fire rate and 10% faster reload. 2% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot.  10% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGs degrade 10% slower. 10% faster spread recovery. 22% spread when ADS. 
perkMachineGunnerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 20% more damage. have 10% faster fire rate and 15% faster reload. 4% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot. 20% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGss degrade 15% slower. 30% faster spread recovery. 16% spread when ADS.
perkMachineGunnerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 30% more damage. have 15% faster fire rate and reload 20% faster. Commando Adrenaline: Each shot scored with automatic weapons gives you 2 stamina. 6% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot. 30% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGs degrade 20% slower. 50% faster spread recovery. 10% spread when ADS.
perkMachineGunnerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 40% more damage. have 20% faster fire rate and reload 25% faster. Commando Adrenaline: Each shot scored with automatic weapons gives you 4 stamina. 8% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot. 40% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs ARs/LMGs degrade 25% slower. 70% faster spread recovery. 6% spread when ADS.
perkMachineGunnerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 50% more damage. have 25% faster fire rate and reload 30% faster. Commando Adrenaline: Each shot scored with automatic weapons gives you 6 stamina. 10% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm ammo/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books in loot. 50% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGs degrade 30% slower. 90% faster spread recovery. 2% spread when ADS.
perkArcheryRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 20% more entity damage. Aim 20% faster. 20% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 10 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 20% spread while ADS for bows. 10% spread while ADS for crossbows. 5/10/15% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 2% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines/Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 40% more entity damage. Aim 40% faster. 40% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 20 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 17% spread while ADS for bows. 8% spread while ADS for crossbows. 10/20/30% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 4% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines./Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 60% more entity damage. Aim 60% faster. 60% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 30 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 12% spread while ADS for bows. 6% spread while ADS for crossbows. 15/30/45/ projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 6% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines./Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 80% more entity damage. Aim 80% faster. 80% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 40 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 7% spread while ADS for bows. 4% spread while ADS for crossbows. 20/40/60% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 8% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines/Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 100% more entity damage. Aim 100% faster. 100% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 50 bonus projectile velocity for crossbows. 2% spread while ADS for bows. 2% spread while ADS for crossbows. 25/50/75% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 10% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines/Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrowsin loot.
perkGunslingerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 10% more damage. have 5% faster fire rate and 10% faster reload. 2% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 10% slower. 10% faster spread recovery. 35% spread while ADS. 5% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 20% more damage. have 10% faster fire rate and 15% faster reload. 4% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 15% slower. 30% faster spread recovery. 26% spread while ADS. 10% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 30% more damage. have 15% faster fire rate and 20% faster reload. Critical Damage: 5 successive hits in a short time cause critical damage. 6% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 20% slower. 50% faster spread recovery. 17% spread while ADS. 15% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 40% more damage. have 20% faster fire rate and 25% faster reload. Critical Damage: 4 successive hits in a short time cause the last shot to do 100% extra damage. 8% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 25% slower. 70% faster spread recovery. 8% spread while ADS. 20% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 50% more damage. have 25% faster fire rate and 30% faster reload. Critical Damage: 3 successive hits in a short time cause the last shot to do 100% extra damage. 10% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 30% slower. 90% faster spread recovery. 2% spread while ADS. 25% better recoil control.
perkHiddenStrikeRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 50% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 5%. Ignore 5% of enemy armor. Gain 5% more XP for getting kills at night. 2% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 100% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 10%. Ignore 10% of enemy armor. Gain 10% more XP for getting kills at night. 4% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 150% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 15%. Ignore 15% of enemy armor. Gain 15% more XP for getting kills at night. 6% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 200% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 20%. Ignore 20% of enemy armor. Gain 20% more XP for getting kills at night. 8% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 250% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 25%. Ignore 25% of enemy armor. Gain 25% more XP for getting kills at night. 10% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 10% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 20% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 20% for power attacks.  Killing blows grant 10 stamina. Gain 10% more exp when getting kills with batons. 2% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 20% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 40% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina. Gain 15% more exp when getting kills with batons. 4% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 30% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 60% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. Gain 20% more exp when getting kills with batons. 6% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 40% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 80% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 25 stamina. Gain 25% more exp when getting kills with batons. 8% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 50% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 100% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 35 stamina. Gain 30% more exp when getting kills with batons. 10% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 5% more damage. Have 15% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 10 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 10% faster. 15% recoil control when holding a turret. Robotic sledges have a 30% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 7% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 10% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 5% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 21m. Robotic sledges gain a 20% range bonus when held. You can deploy multiple robots but only the closest will be active. 400% spread when holding a junk turret. 2% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 10% more damage. Have 30% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 20 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 12.5% faster. 30% recoil control when holding a turret. Robotic sledges have a 35% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 6% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 20% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 10% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 22m. Robotic sledges gain a 40% range bonus when held. 300% spread when holding a junk turret. 4% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 15% more damage. Have 45% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 30 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 15% faster. 45% recoil control when holding a turret. Have 2 max turrets active at the same time. Robotic sledges have 40% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 5% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 30% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 15% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 23m. Robotic sledges gain a 60% range bonus when held. 200% spread when holding a junk turret. 6% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 20% more damage. Have 120% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 40 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 18% faster. 60% recoil control when holding a turret. Have 3 max turrets active at the same time. Robotic sledges have 45% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 4% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 40% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 20% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 24m. Robotic sledges gain a 80% range bonus when held. 100% spread when holding a junk turret. 8% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 25% more damage. Have 125% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 50 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 20% faster. 75% recoil control when holding a turret. Have 4 max turrets active at the same time. Robotic sledges have a 50% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 4%  chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 50% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 25% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 25m. Robotic sledges gain a 100% range bonus when held. 50% spread when holding a junk turret. 10% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.

cheers

Love the idea to have Black Wolf's Better Perks compatible with Learn By Use - Hybrid perk setup and I completely understand the amount of tedious work it is to get it all edited and working.

Would be nice to have a base  setup though so only slight patches applied whenever Black Wolf updates his Better Perks, which is every 5 hours by last count, lol.

19 hours ago, JoeSloeMoe said:

To give you a head start, here are the Localization.txt entries that need to be added to the lbu localization.txt (they still need their values changed to reflect halving of the stats though.

cheers

perkDemolitionsExpertRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 10%. Increase reload speed 15% and aim 10% faster with rocket launchers. Have 50% chance to stun enemies and a 5% greater chance to dismember. Gain 10% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 10% slower. 15% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 2% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 20%. Increase reload speed 20% aim 20% faster with rocket launchers. Have 100% chance to stun enemies and a 10% greater chance to dismember. Gain 15% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 20% slower. 13% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 4% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 30%. Increase reload speed by 25% and aim 30% faster with rocket launchers. Have a 33% chance to cripple enemies and a 20% greater chance to dismember. Gain 20% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 30% slower. 10% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 6% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 40%. Increase reload speed by 30% and aim 40% faster with rocket launchers. Have a 66% chance to cripple enemies and a 30% greater chance to dismember. Gain 25% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 40% slower. 6% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 8% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDemolitionsExpertRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Increase damage by 50%. Increase reload speed by 35% and aim 50% faster with rocket launchers and 45% greater chance to dismember. Stun lasts longer on enemies. Gain 30% resistance to explosive damage. Rocket Launchers degrade 50% slower. 2% spread when ADS with Rocket Launchers. 10% more chance of finding explosives/Rockets/Rocket Launchers/Explosive Magazines in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Do 10% more damage with rifles. Aim and reload 10% faster. 6% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 10% slower. 20% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 20% damage less at max range. Sniper rifles gain 20% more effective range. 2% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 20% more damage. Aim 20% faster and have 15% reload speed. 5% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 15% slower. 50% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 40% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 40% more effective range. 4% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 30% more damage. Aim 32% faster and have 20% relaod speed. Use 10% less stamina while aiming down sights. Kill Streak: Successive kills increase damage bonus by 10%/20% to a maximum of 30%. 4% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 20% slower. 82% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 60% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 60% more effective range. 6% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 40% more damage. Aim 45% faster and have 25% reload speed Use 20% less stamina while aiming down sights. Kill Streak: Successive kills increase damage bonus by 20%/30% to a maximum of 40%. 3% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 25% slower. 115% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 80% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 80% more effective range. 8% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkDeadEyeRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Rifles deal 50% more damage. Aim 60% faster and have30% reload speed. Use 30% less stamina while aiming down sights. Kill Streak: Successive kills increase damage bonus by 30%/40% up to a maximum of 50%. 2% ADS spread. Sniper rifles degrade 30% slower. 150% faster spread recovery. Bullets lose 100% damage less at max range.  Sniper rifles gain 100% more effective range. 10% more chance of finding 7.62mm ammo/Rifle World magazines/parts/sniper rifles/Sniper perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears do 10% more damage and power attacks have a 20% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 20% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. Gain 10% more range with spears. 2% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 20% more damage and power attacks have a 40% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina.Gain 15% more range with spears. 4% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 30% more damage and and power attacks have a 60% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. Gain 20% more range with spears. 6% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 40% more damage and power attacks have a 80% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% and 50% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 25 stamina. Gain 25% more range with spears. 8% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkJavelinMasterRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Spears inflict 50% more damage and power attacks have a 100% chance to slow enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 35 stamina. Gain 30% more range with spears. 10% more chance of finding Spears/parts/Sharp sticks magazines/Spear Hunters perk books in loot.
perkSalvageOperationsRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 10% more damage. Harvest 20% faster and gain up to 20% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 8% and 15% for power attacks. 10% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 2% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 10 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 20% more damage. Harvest 40% faster and gain up to 40% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 30% for power attacks. 15% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 4% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 15 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 30% more damage. Harvest 60% faster and gain up to 60% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 40% for power attacks. 20% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 6% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 20 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 40% more damage. Harvest 80% faster and gain up to 80% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 50% for power attacks. 25% faster attack speed with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 8% more chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 25 stamina.
perkSalvageOperationsRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Per,,,Salvage tools deal 50% more damage. Harvest 100% faster and gain up to 100% more resources with a wrench/ratchet/impact driver. 30% faster attack speed with scrapping tools. 10% chance of finding Tools/parts/Scrapping 4 fun magazines/Wasteland Treasures perk books in loot. Killing blows with tools grant 35 stamina.
perkBoomstickRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 10% more damage. Have 10% faster fire rate and 10% faster reload. Stun enemies for 6 seconds. Increases chance to dismember by 5%. 2% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 10% slower. Breaching slugs deal 100% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 20% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 20% more damage. Have 20% faster fire rate and 15% faster reload. Increases chance to dismember by 10%. 4% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 15% slower. Breaching slugs deal 200% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 40% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 30% more damage. Have 30% faster fire rate and 20% faster reload. Stun enemies for 8 seconds. 6% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 20% slower. Breaching slugs deal 300% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 60% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 40% more damage. Have 40% faster fire rate and 25% faster reload. 8% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 25% slower. Breaching slugs deal 400% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 80% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkBoomstickRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Shotguns deal 50% more damage. Have 50% faster fire rate and a 30% faster reload. Legs shots cripple opponents. 10% more chance of finding Shotguns/parts/shells/Shotgun Weekly magazines/Shotgun Messiah perk books in loot. Shotguns degrade 30% slower. Breaching slugs deal 500% more damage to wood and safes. Deal 100% bonus damage to close targets up to 2 meters.
perkPummelPeteRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 10% more damage. Attacks do 40% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 60% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 15% for normal attacks and 20% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. 2% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 20% more damage. Attacks do 80% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 70% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 20% for normal attacks and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina. 4% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 30% more damage. Attacks do 120% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 80% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 25% for normal attacks and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. Landing 5 successive hits in a short time causes the last blow to do 100% extra damage. 6% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 40% more damage. Attacks do 160% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 90% chance to knock foes down. Stamina reduced by 30% for normal attacks and 50% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 30 stamina. 4 successive hits in a short time causes the last blow to do 100% extra damage. 8% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkPummelPeteRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Clubs deal 50% more damage. Attacks do 200% more damage to stunned enemies and power attacks have a 100% chance to knock foes back down. Stamina reduced by 35% for normal attacks and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 40 stamina. 3 successive hits in a short time causes the last blow to do 100% extra damage. 10% more chance of finding clubs/parts/Big Hitters magazines/Batter Up! perk books in loot.
perkSkullCrusherRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 10% more damage. Power attacks have a 15% chance to knock down enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% for normal attacks and 15% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. 2% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 100% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 5% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 20% more damage. Power attacks have a 30% chance to knock down enemies. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% for normal attacks and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. 4% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 130% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 6% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 30% more damage. Power attacks have a 45% chance to knock down enemies and a 20% chance to knock down nearby foes. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% for normal attacks and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 30 stamina. 6% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 160% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 8% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 40% more damage. Power attacks have a 60% chance to knock down enemies and a 35% chance to knock down nearby foes. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% for normal attacks and 50% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 40 stamina. 8% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 190% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 9% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkSkullCrusherRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Str,,,Sledgehammers deal 50% more damage. Power attacks have a 75% chance to knock down enemies and a 50% chance to knock down nearby foes. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% for normal attacks and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 50 stamina. 10% more chance of finding Sledgehammers/parts/Get Hammered magazines in loot. Deal 200% more damage to doors and safes. Gain 10% attack speed with sledgehammers.
perkBrawlerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckled weapons deal 10% more damage. Punches to the head negate infection ability. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 8% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 10 stamina. 2% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 2% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 20% more damage and have a 30% chance to stagger opponents with power attacks. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 16% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina. 4% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 4% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 30% more damage. Power attacks to the head have a 20% chance to knock down your opponent. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 24% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. 6% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 6% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 40% more damage. Power attacks to the head have a 30% chance to knock down your opponent. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% and 32% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 25 stamina. 8% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 8% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkBrawlerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,"Knuckle weapons deal 50% more damage and have a higher chance to explode heads with punches. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 35 stamina. 10% more chance of finding knuckle weapons/parts/Furious Fists magazines/Bar Brawler perk books in loot. When hitting a ragdolled enemy, have a 10% chance for a fatal K.O"
perkMachineGunnerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 10% more damage. have 5% faster fire rate and 10% faster reload. 2% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot.  10% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGs degrade 10% slower. 10% faster spread recovery. 22% spread when ADS. 
perkMachineGunnerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 20% more damage. have 10% faster fire rate and 15% faster reload. 4% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot. 20% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGss degrade 15% slower. 30% faster spread recovery. 16% spread when ADS.
perkMachineGunnerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 30% more damage. have 15% faster fire rate and reload 20% faster. Commando Adrenaline: Each shot scored with automatic weapons gives you 2 stamina. 6% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot. 30% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGs degrade 20% slower. 50% faster spread recovery. 10% spread when ADS.
perkMachineGunnerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 40% more damage. have 20% faster fire rate and reload 25% faster. Commando Adrenaline: Each shot scored with automatic weapons gives you 4 stamina. 8% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books ammo in loot. 40% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs ARs/LMGs degrade 25% slower. 70% faster spread recovery. 6% spread when ADS.
perkMachineGunnerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk For,,,Machine guns deal 50% more damage. have 25% faster fire rate and reload 30% faster. Commando Adrenaline: Each shot scored with automatic weapons gives you 6 stamina. 10% more chance of finding more ARs/LMGs/parts/7.62mm ammo/Tactical Warfare magazines/The Automatic Weapon Handbook perk books in loot. 50% bonus magazine size for ARs/LMGs. ARs/LMGs degrade 30% slower. 90% faster spread recovery. 2% spread when ADS.
perkArcheryRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 20% more entity damage. Aim 20% faster. 20% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 10 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 20% spread while ADS for bows. 10% spread while ADS for crossbows. 5/10/15% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 2% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines/Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 40% more entity damage. Aim 40% faster. 40% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 20 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 17% spread while ADS for bows. 8% spread while ADS for crossbows. 10/20/30% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 4% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines./Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 60% more entity damage. Aim 60% faster. 60% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 30 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 12% spread while ADS for bows. 6% spread while ADS for crossbows. 15/30/45/ projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 6% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines./Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 80% more entity damage. Aim 80% faster. 80% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 40 bonus projectile velocity for archery weapons. 7% spread while ADS for bows. 4% spread while ADS for crossbows. 20/40/60% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 8% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines/Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrows in loot.
perkArcheryRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Weapons deal 100% more entity damage. Aim 100% faster. 100% Draw and reload speed with bows and crossbows. 50 bonus projectile velocity for crossbows. 2% spread while ADS for bows. 2% spread while ADS for crossbows. 25/50/75% projectile stick chance for tier 1/2/3 archery weapons. 10% more chance of finding Bow Hunters magazines/Ranger's Guide to Archery/bows/crossbows/parts/arrowsin loot.
perkGunslingerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 10% more damage. have 5% faster fire rate and 10% faster reload. 2% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 10% slower. 10% faster spread recovery. 35% spread while ADS. 5% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 20% more damage. have 10% faster fire rate and 15% faster reload. 4% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 15% slower. 30% faster spread recovery. 26% spread while ADS. 10% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 30% more damage. have 15% faster fire rate and 20% faster reload. Critical Damage: 5 successive hits in a short time cause critical damage. 6% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 20% slower. 50% faster spread recovery. 17% spread while ADS. 15% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 40% more damage. have 20% faster fire rate and 25% faster reload. Critical Damage: 4 successive hits in a short time cause the last shot to do 100% extra damage. 8% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 25% slower. 70% faster spread recovery. 8% spread while ADS. 20% better recoil control.
perkGunslingerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Pistols and SMGs deal 50% more damage. have 25% faster fire rate and 30% faster reload. Critical Damage: 3 successive hits in a short time cause the last shot to do 100% extra damage. 10% more chance of finding Pistols/SMGs/parts/9mm ammo/handgun Magazines/Pistol Pete/Magnum Enforcer perk books in loot. Pistols/SMGs degrade 30% slower. 90% faster spread recovery. 2% spread while ADS. 25% better recoil control.
perkHiddenStrikeRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 50% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 5%. Ignore 5% of enemy armor. Gain 5% more XP for getting kills at night. 2% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 100% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 10%. Ignore 10% of enemy armor. Gain 10% more XP for getting kills at night. 4% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 150% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 15%. Ignore 15% of enemy armor. Gain 15% more XP for getting kills at night. 6% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 200% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 20%. Ignore 20% of enemy armor. Gain 20% more XP for getting kills at night. 8% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkHiddenStrikeRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Agi,,,Sneak attacks deal an extra 250% damage. Increase the range of your knives by 25%. Ignore 25% of enemy armor. Gain 25% more XP for getting kills at night. 10% more chance of finding Urban Warfare perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 10% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 20% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 15% and 20% for power attacks.  Killing blows grant 10 stamina. Gain 10% more exp when getting kills with batons. 2% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 20% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 40% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 20% and 30% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 15 stamina. Gain 15% more exp when getting kills with batons. 4% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 30% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 60% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 25% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 20 stamina. Gain 20% more exp when getting kills with batons. 6% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 40% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 80% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 30% and 40% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 25 stamina. Gain 25% more exp when getting kills with batons. 8% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkElectrocutionerRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,All batons deal 50% more damage. Stun batons electrify victims 100% longer. Stamina costs are reduced by 35% and 60% for power attacks. Killing blows grant 35 stamina. Gain 30% more exp when getting kills with batons. 10% more chance of finding batons/parts/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank1BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 5% more damage. Have 15% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 10 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 10% faster. 15% recoil control when holding a turret. Robotic sledges have a 30% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 7% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 10% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 5% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 21m. Robotic sledges gain a 20% range bonus when held. You can deploy multiple robots but only the closest will be active. 400% spread when holding a junk turret. 2% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank2BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 10% more damage. Have 30% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 20 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 12.5% faster. 30% recoil control when holding a turret. Robotic sledges have a 35% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 6% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 20% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 10% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 22m. Robotic sledges gain a 40% range bonus when held. 300% spread when holding a junk turret. 4% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank3BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 15% more damage. Have 45% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 30 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 15% faster. 45% recoil control when holding a turret. Have 2 max turrets active at the same time. Robotic sledges have 40% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 5% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 30% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 15% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 23m. Robotic sledges gain a 60% range bonus when held. 200% spread when holding a junk turret. 6% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank4BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 20% more damage. Have 120% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 40 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 18% faster. 60% recoil control when holding a turret. Have 3 max turrets active at the same time. Robotic sledges have 45% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 4% chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 40% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 20% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 24m. Robotic sledges gain a 80% range bonus when held. 100% spread when holding a junk turret. 8% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.
perkTurretsRank5BWLongDesc,progression,perk Int,,,Robotic weapons deal 25% more damage. Have 125% faster fire rate and can reload an extra 50 rounds. Reload robotic weapons 20% faster. 75% recoil control when holding a turret. Have 4 max turrets active at the same time. Robotic sledges have a 50% chance of shocking enemies. Junk turrets have a 4%  chance of shocking enemies. Robotic turrets deal 50% more damage. Robotic turrets degrade 25% less. Turrets remain active up to a max distance of 25m. Robotic sledges gain a 100% range bonus when held. 50% spread when holding a junk turret. 10% more chance of finding batons/robotic weapons/Tech Planet magazines/Tech Junkie perk books in loot.

cheers

thanks SO MUCH for your time and help

14 hours ago, LordSoth01 said:

Love the idea to have Black Wolf's Better Perks compatible with Learn By Use - Hybrid perk setup and I completely understand the amount of tedious work it is to get it all edited and working.

Would be nice to have a base  setup though so only slight patches applied whenever Black Wolf updates his Better Perks, which is every 5 hours by last count, lol.

Am doing final testing on an updated Survival No Trader mod as well as a new mod Grim Tales - small collection of stories/challenges that give a glimpse of the lives/deaths of other survivors (non-trader stories). I can provide the full files in a couple weeks once the mods are released.

cheers