Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
7 hours ago, Brugas said:

Here, I'll show some examples of what I have while testing mods together.

Reveal hidden contents

V1.0_2024-07-28_08-24-58.thumb.jpg.a1ee1810123af259e87eb9d1ef80ba26.jpgV1.0_2024-07-28_08-24-38.thumb.jpg.cbf5ed1304b1b1e505dff995c59ee90c.jpgkV1.0_2024-07-28_08-23-40.thumb.jpg.fc5a69f92cbc9e25b9f3f7a2377f064a.jpg

Edit (sorry) I use a config file with the edited windows.xml (in the Config-XUI folder) at the end of my load list (named alpha-numerically to load last).
Currently using this code:

Hide contents

<!-- This is from Devrix and the Sorcery Mod crew. Its slightly changed in numbers but roughly the same -->

<!-- Perks Section -->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel/grid[@name='categories' and @cols='8']/@cols">16</set>

<!-- Perk Search Bar Up Top -->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel[@width='200']/@pos">160,47</set>

<!-- REDISTRIBUTION: The XML code of the Sorcery Mod may solely be redistributed within the 7 Days to Die community. Conditions of redistribution require this notice to remain in full, unmodified, and a direct link, with credit stated, to the original Mod and Author. You may not redistribute the digital Assets or works, aside from XML Code, of the Sorcery Mod. The Sorcery Mod itself should not be redistributed outside of its original distribution channels. -->

That's all thanks to Devrix and the Sorcery crew and how they set theirs up.
This also uses Dewtas 10 Perk Rows (for the info section on right).
Perks are:
CPPS-Perk Mastery (Combined)
Bobbleheads
Fallout Perks
Flogi's Perk Mod
Perk Plus v1.3
Zombie Hunter by Murlu
Jakmeister999's Mining Fury
Medic Perk
Juggernaut Perk 1.0a
EHQoL - Advanced Engineering Tweaks Omega
Black Wolf's Better Perks 6.0
HybridLearnByUse
CTVI_PARKOUR_1.0.0
Charismatic Nature Lord Edition
Martial Master Fist Perk Books
and some of Warezuk's incoporated stuff (I use his mods as the base of my mod set and add CTVI's packs). Only had to edit out CTVI's toolbelt from their "Slots" mod because I use SteelUI's 15 slot toolbelt.  Really liking SteelUI atm.

I do intend to add more perks and skills and see how they play out but looking good so far.

I see this now, would it be possible for you to upload your config file here? 

7 hours ago, Brugas said:

Here, I'll show some examples of what I have while testing mods together.

Reveal hidden contents

V1.0_2024-07-28_08-24-58.thumb.jpg.a1ee1810123af259e87eb9d1ef80ba26.jpgV1.0_2024-07-28_08-24-38.thumb.jpg.cbf5ed1304b1b1e505dff995c59ee90c.jpgkV1.0_2024-07-28_08-23-40.thumb.jpg.fc5a69f92cbc9e25b9f3f7a2377f064a.jpg

Edit (sorry) I use a config file with the edited windows.xml (in the Config-XUI folder) at the end of my load list (named alpha-numerically to load last).
Currently using this code:

Hide contents

<!-- This is from Devrix and the Sorcery Mod crew. Its slightly changed in numbers but roughly the same -->

<!-- Perks Section -->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel/grid[@name='categories' and @cols='8']/@cols">16</set>

<!-- Perk Search Bar Up Top -->

<set xpath="/windows/window[@name='windowSkillList']/panel[@name='content']/rect[@name='categoryHeader']/panel[@width='200']/@pos">160,47</set>

<!-- REDISTRIBUTION: The XML code of the Sorcery Mod may solely be redistributed within the 7 Days to Die community. Conditions of redistribution require this notice to remain in full, unmodified, and a direct link, with credit stated, to the original Mod and Author. You may not redistribute the digital Assets or works, aside from XML Code, of the Sorcery Mod. The Sorcery Mod itself should not be redistributed outside of its original distribution channels. -->

That's all thanks to Devrix and the Sorcery crew and how they set theirs up.
This also uses Dewtas 10 Perk Rows (for the info section on right).
Perks are:
CPPS-Perk Mastery (Combined)
Bobbleheads
Fallout Perks
Flogi's Perk Mod
Perk Plus v1.3
Zombie Hunter by Murlu
Jakmeister999's Mining Fury
Medic Perk
Juggernaut Perk 1.0a
EHQoL - Advanced Engineering Tweaks Omega
Black Wolf's Better Perks 6.0
HybridLearnByUse
CTVI_PARKOUR_1.0.0
Charismatic Nature Lord Edition
Martial Master Fist Perk Books
and some of Warezuk's incoporated stuff (I use his mods as the base of my mod set and add CTVI's packs). Only had to edit out CTVI's toolbelt from their "Slots" mod because I use SteelUI's 15 slot toolbelt.  Really liking SteelUI atm.

I do intend to add more perks and skills and see how they play out but looking good so far.

I see this now, would it be possible for you to upload your config file here?