Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 2/7/2024 at 7:33 PM, Max Headroom said:

there is no particular reason to explore the world since you can just run quests from a few traders and get all you need. 

I don't think people understand how much passive exploration happens in game.  Deep exploration tends to happen more once you max out a trader and want to move onto another one and you feel safer moving about the countryside.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 2/7/2024 at 7:33 PM, Max Headroom said:

there is no particular reason to explore the world since you can just run quests from a few traders and get all you need. 

I'm going to split a few hairs on this one because I don't think people understand how much passive exploration happens in game.

Surface exploration happens pretty all the time just by the virtue of moving forward.  Deep exploration happens more when you realize

you have more freedom to do so safely once you take care of the priorities, so I wouldn't count it out yet.

My question to you and your people might be:  Do you only just stick to one trader, and max that one out and then call it good?

Or do you go abroad to find the others?  Because that, by its very definition, is exploration.