Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

4 hours ago, Gamida said:

I was under impression you had a very small chance to find a filter in a broken dew collector but have never found one myself.

Maybe it is a very, very, very small chance :)

It is.

If you want to slightly bump the chances, you can simply add it to the utility cart as a very low chance.  Still the same possibility of drop, but more opportunities in the world to come across them

<insertAfter xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupUtilityCart']/item[@name='resourceAcid']">

<item name="resourceWaterFilter" count="1" loot_prob_template="veryLow" force_prob="true"/>

</insertAfter>

BFT2020

BFT2020

4 hours ago, Gamida said:

I was under impression you had a very small chance to find a filter in a broken dew collector but have never found one myself.

Maybe it is a very, very, very small chance :)

It is.

If you want to slightly bump the chances, you can simply add it to the utility cart as a very low chance.  Still the same possibility of drop, but more opportunities in the world to come across them

<insertAfter xpath="//lootgroup[@name='groupUtilityCart']/item[@name='resourceAcid']">

<item name="resourceWaterFilter" count="1" loot_prob_template="veryLow" force_prob="true"/>

</insertAfter>