More paint and customization options please

It would be really nice if there were more options for painting, its cool that you can copy stuff from the existing world but the color options are... limited to say the least. A lot of the textures for paint need to be updated, like the texture for glass and the medicine cabinet. 

I think it would be really cool if we were able to mix paint to get any color we want, and maybe we could find/make/be rewarded stencils so we can add a few patterns, basically make our own wallpaper. I would love to paint my base with vibrant colors, dark blue's and soft whites, pretty little flowers on the sides of my farmplot boxes.

being able to change the color of red cabinates would be lovely too, being able to paint my motorcycle and gyro...

Please just... add more color.

They say that is limited due to resources, though I think they could make some more room if they wanted.  If it would require raising the minimum specs and they don't want that, they could do it as a DLC (doesn't even have to be paid) that only those who have the resources to use it need to get it and servers would require everyone to have that DLC just like requiring specific mods.  This wouldn't necessarily help with existing calls POI, but it would be great for base builders and anyone who wants more options when designing custom POI and don't care if everyone can use it.