Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

Well, changing settings doesn't solve the issue so I'll just have to pass on using the mod, unfortunately.  Maybe whenever I update my computer and have a better GPU, it will work for me.  Still a great mod.

Is it just that this mod uses higher quality images than vanilla and so vanilla gets sacrificed while these are always perfect?  If that's the case, is it maybe possible to make a "lo-res" version of the mod for people who have trouble that uses the same texture quality as vanilla so that it doesn't have to sacrifice vanilla?  I don't have the problem even with the vehicle madness mod, which adds all those vehicles that use different textures.  It only happens with this one, so it seems like there may be something that can solve it and a lo-res version might be that fix.  Note that I've also tried this without VM installed and the results are the same.  Stuff from this mod is always perfect.  Other decorations and items are always blurred.  All vegetation and trees, all vehicles, and certain other deco blocks are always blurred unless I use the gfx command to "fix" them, and that doesn't seem to work everywhere from a single use of it, so you have to keep using it over and over each game, which isn't ideal.

I don't suppose there is a launch parameter to force that gfx setting all the time?

Riamus

Riamus

Well, changing settings doesn't solve the issue so I'll just have to pass on using the mod, unfortunately.  Maybe whenever I update my computer and have a better GPU, it will work for me.  Still a great mod.

Is it just that this mod uses higher quality images than vanilla and so vanilla gets sacrificed while these are always perfect?  If that's the case, is it maybe possible to make a "lo-res" version of the mod for people who have trouble that uses the same texture quality as vanilla so that it doesn't have to sacrifice vanilla?  I don't have the problem even with the vehicle madness mod, which adds all those vehicles that use different textures.  It only happens with this one, so it seems like there may be something that can solve it and a lo-res version might be that fix.  Note that I've also tried this without VM installed and the results are the same.  Stuff from this mod is always perfect.  Other decorations and items are always blurred.  All vegetation and trees, all vehicles, and certain other deco blocks are always blurred unless I use the gfx command to "fix" them, and that doesn't seem to work everywhere from a single use of it, so you have to keep using it over and over each game, which isn't ideal.