Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

1 hour ago, bdubyah said:

What video card do you have? The best we have determined is it just happens when your card starts running out of available vram. It isn't a conflict or anything like that.

Radeon RX 580.  I could try reducing graphics and see if that helps.  Not sure where my VRAM is sitting while playing the game.

Ok, so VRAM is sitting at 3900 or somewhat less out of 4GB while idle in the game (not at menu).  So it's right up next to max.  GPU utilization is hitting 100% frequently.  Will try lower settings.

I tried lowering various settings and didn't see much change until I set resolution lower with FSR3 to get the same quality.  I was able to drop VRAM idle usage by 200-300.  But even after reloading the game, the blurry textures remained.  Maybe it's an AMD issue or something.  It's unfortunate because I really want to use this mod but I can't have the textures that bad on the vehicles.  If it was only on plants, I could live with it, but the vehicles look really bad.  If there are any other ideas, I'll try anything.

Side note: I tried the Dynamic Resolution as was suggested earlier, but if it's on, I get severe flickering in places with both options.  I have to leave that off.

Riamus

Riamus

45 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

What video card do you have? The best we have determined is it just happens when your card starts running out of available vram. It isn't a conflict or anything like that.

Radeon RX 580.  I could try reducing graphics and see if that helps.  Not sure where my VRAM is sitting while playing the game.

Ok, so VRAM is sitting at 3900 or somewhat less out of 4GB.  So it's right up next to max.  GPU utilization is hitting 100% frequently.  Will try lower settings.

Riamus

Riamus

35 minutes ago, bdubyah said: