Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
warmer

warmer

5 minutes ago, Rotor said:

Isnt there still some of this?  Atleast in A20 there was this one outhouse looking building.  I figure i stop in and relief myself and "CRACK" down I went.  No Zs were after me and none were down there, but I spent the night with splint on my leg, waiting for daylight so I could find a way out.  I was on pins and needles.

There was a random gen cave system that was awesome, but it made the world gen take about double because of the way they have to create voids in the terrain. Some caves could literally be 1km long and water and groups of zeds in them. Also you found most ore in cave walls. The game had a different vibe. no ore nodes on the surface if I remember correctly.

You can mod them back in with SCore mod and tweaking a setting in the XML to include them in random world gen

warmer

warmer

2 minutes ago, Rotor said:

Isnt there still some of this?  Atleast in A20 there was this one outhouse looking building.  I figure i stop in and relief myself and "CRACK" down I went.  No Zs were after me and none were down there, but I spent the night with splint on my leg, waiting for daylight so I could find a way out.  I was on pins and needles.

There was a random gen cave system that was awesome, but it made the world gen take about double because of the way they have to create voids in the terrain. Some caves could literally be 1km long and water and groups of zeds in them. Also you found most ore in cave walls. The game had a different vibe. no ore nodes on the surface if I remember correctly.