Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 hour ago, Syphirioth said:

Hi there. My name is Syphirioth and I am an advanced engineer with the highest levels of intellect possible. But I still do not know how to count trap kills with all that intelligence going. Any help would be appreciated!! 

You want XP from trap kills? That would be taking points in advanced engineering. That´s only for electrical traps though. There is no XP for spike kills.

Or do you mean the actual zombie killing count? I am not even sure if they count as your kill or not.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 hour ago, Syphirioth said:

Hi there. My name is Syphirioth and I am an advanced engineer with the highest levels of intellect possible. But I still do not know how to count trap kills with all that intelligence going. Any help would be appreciated!! 

You want XP from trap kills? That would be taking points in advanced engineering. That´s only for electtical traps though. There is no XP for spike kills.

Or do you mean the actual zombie killing count? I am not even sure if they count as your kill or not.