Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

2 hours ago, FramFramson said:

A "main quest" along these lines has been planned for a while (including a pair of opposed T6 POIs) but it'll still be a long-time in coming as the devs need to add bandits & NPCs first.

Really that and some extra end game enemies/zombies. Maybe some bosses here and there, like grace!

Weapon and progression is pretty good.  (And if armor I'm sure once it comes out) 

Hell add a few more new settings like headshots only, lower the amount of gear you can fine. Raise it, etc 

My end game is basically building whatever I want or turn the game harder like no horde bases, Cod zombies style bases, or using crappy weapons like pipe pistols! 

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

2 hours ago, FramFramson said:

A "main quest" along these lines has been planned for a while (including a pair of opposed T6 POIs) but it'll still be a long-time in coming as the devs need to add bandits & NPCs first.

Really that and some extra end game enemies/zombies. Maybe some bosses here and there

Weapon and progression is pretty good.  (And if armor I'm sure once it comes out) 

Hell add a few more new settings like headshots only, lower the amount of gear you can fine. Raise it, etc 

My end game is basically building whatever I want or turn the game harder like no horde bases, Cod zombies style bases, or using crappy weapons like pipe pistols!