Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Subsistence, Green Hell, The Forest, Sons of the Forest, Conan Exiles, The long Dark, Empyrion, Project Zomboid, Raft, Stranded Deep, The Front, Sunkenland, Mediveal Dynasty. I could check my library for more, but those are out of my head where i know for sure they have thirst. And in none of them it´s actually a deep mechanic. It´s collecting and cooking or even simply drinking directly from the source with no downsides.

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, but even in that game, wich is THE go to game for deep and very near to realistic mechanics, there is plenty of drinks to find early game that will last you pretty long and the sinks still work for a limited time.

The loud minority statement was just a preemptive strike as someone always tries to make this an argument.

I used to play with less loot, yes. But now that i need to loot my water if i don´t want to be forced to use the trader that´s pretty much impossible unless i spend most of the time doing POI´s and there is also that crafting is now loot and rng related. So i can either use the trader wich i don´t like or play with normal loot. Both kinda sucks.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Subsistence, Green Hell, The Forest, Sons of the Forest, Conan Exiles, The long Dark, Empyrion, Project Zomboid, Raft, Stranded Deep, The Front, Sunkenland, Mediveal Dynasty. I could check my library for more, but those are out of my head where i know for sure they have thirst. And in none of them it´s actually a deep mechanic. It´s collecting and cooking or even simply drinking directly from the source with no downsides.

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, but even in that game, that is THE go to game for deep and very near to realistic mechanics, there is plenty of drinks to find early game that will last you pretty long and the sinks still work for a limited time.

The loud minority statement was just a preemptive strike as someone always tries to make this an argument.

I used to play with less loot, yes. But now that i need to loot my water if i don´t want to be forced to use the trader that´s pretty much impossible unless i spend most of the time doing POI´s and there is also that crafting is now loot and rng related. So i can either use the trader wich i don´t like or play with normal loot. Both kinda sucks.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, but even in that game, that is THE go to game for deep and very near to realistic mechanics, there is plenty of drinks to find early game that will last you pretty long and the sinks still work for a limited time.

I used to play with less loot, yes. But now that i need to loot my water if i don´t want to be forced to use the trader that´s pretty much impossible unless i spend most of the time doing POI´s. So i can either use the trader wich i don´t like or play with normal loot. Both kinda sucks.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, but even in that game, that is the game for deep and very near to realistic mechanics, there is plenty of drinks to find early game that will last you pretty long and the sinks still work for a limited time.

I used to play with less loot, yes. But now that i need to loot my water if i don´t want to be forced to use the trader that´s pretty much impossible unless i spend most of the time doing POI´s. So i can either use the trader wich i don´t like or play with normal loot. Both kinda sucks.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, but even in that game there is plenty of drinks to find early game that will last you pretty long and the sinks still work for a limited time.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, but even in that game there is plenty of drinks to find early game that will last you pretty long and the sinks still work for a limited time.

I used to play with less loot, yes. But now that i need to loot my water if i don´t want to be forced to use the trader that´s pretty much impossible. So i can either use the trader wich i don´t like or play with normal loot. Both kinda sucks.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, and even in that game there is plenty of drinks to find early game and the sinks still work for a limited time.

I used to play with less loot, yes. But now that i need to loot my water if i don´t want to be forced to use the trader that´s pretty much impossible. So i can either use the trader wich i don´t like or play with normal loot. Both kinda sucks.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

In Project Zomboid it is quite the process getting a stable water supply once the public water supply stops to work and you ran out of drinks you can loot, and even in that game there is plenty of drinks to find early game and the sinks still work for a limited time.

I used to play with less loot, yes. But now that i need to loot my water if i don´t want to be forced to use the trader that´s pretty much impossible. So i can either use the trader wich i don´t like or play with normal loot.