Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

13 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

Look, don't make me laugh. Are you really comparing the effort to build ONE well to the effort necessary to setup (in your own words) a football field of dew collectors?

You have lost the sense of proportions man. Are you receiving money or something from the developer of UL by any chance?

Because, you know, your extreme effort to boast how UL is the best ever mod is becoming quite funny.

Yes, ONE well with infinite water is OP. What part of INFINITE did you miss?

How is that counterintuitive in your mind? Unless you're competely devoid of common sense, I can't see how you'd think otherwise.

I was using that example to tell you that if middle-late game seems more fun in UL for you, the same mod makes early game much less fun than vanilla.

So, in that regard, your statement was a necessary quote. Sorry if I wasn't clearer, but I thought you'd understand the context.

No i don´t even like UL in general. But i like the water system a lot more than what we have now. And i would gladly support any other system that any modder comes up with that is better. No matter if i like the rest of the mod or not. I don´t say it´s perfect i say it´s better. That´s an importnant difference.

Also you act like building dew collectors and gathering the parts for it is the pinnacle of survival game play. It´s not. Again to be able to build dew collectors you have to do quests. At the already overpowered trader. The mechanic basically forces you to get OP quest rewards. Buying the filter isn´t really a challenge. Even buying a lot of them isn´t. Thx to the whole trader/quest system beeing so highly unbalanced.

Is that really your idea of a good gameplay to force people using the trader? Look at 99% of all other survival games. Water isn´t an issue there. Not even in the really hard ones.

If they want more and harder survival gameplay there is other things they should do.

Anyways, trying to get on a kinda personal level in your argumentation tells me enough. Have a good one.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Look, don't make me laugh. Are you really comparing the effort to build ONE well to the effort necessary to setup (in your own words) a football field of dew collectors?

You have lost the sense of proportions man. Are you receiving money or something from the developer of UL by any chance?

Because, you know, your extreme effort to boast how UL is the best ever mod is becoming quite funny.

How is that counterintuitive in your mind? Unless you're competely devoid of common sense, I can't see how you'd think otherwise.

I was using that example to tell you that if middle-late game seems more fun in UL for you, the same mod makes early game much less fun than vanilla.

So, in that regard, your statement was a necessary quote. Sorry if I wasn't clearer, but I thought you'd understand the context.

No i don´t even like UL in general. But i like the water system a lot more than what we have now. And i would gladly support any other system that any modder comes up with that is better. No matter if i like the rest of the mod or not.

Also you act like building dew collectors and gathering the parts for it is the pinnacle of survival game play. It´s not. Again to be able to build dew collectors you have to do quests. At the already overpowered trader. The mechanic basically forces you to get OP quest rewards. Buying the filter isn´t really a challenge. Even buying a lot of them isn´t. Thx to the whole trader/quest system beeing so highly unbalanced.

Is that really your idea of a good gameplay to force people using the trader? Look at 99% of all other survival games. Water isn´t an issue there. Not even in the really hard ones.

If they want more and harder survival gameplay there is other things they should do.

Anyways, trying to get on a kinda personal level in your argumentation tells me enough. Have a good one.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

No i don´t even like UL in general. But i like the water system a lot more than what we have now. And i would gladly support any other system that any modder comes up with that is better. No matter if i like the rest of the mod or not.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

12 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

No i don´t even like UL in general. But i like the water system a lot more than what we have now.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

No i don´t even like UL in general. But i like the water system a lot more than what we have now.

Also you act like building dew collectors and gathering the parts for it is the pinnacle of survival game play. It´s not. Again to be able to build dew collectors you have to do quests. At the already overpowered trader. The mechanic basically forces you to get OP quest rewards. Buying the filter isn´t really a challenge. Even buying a lot of them isn´t., Thx to the whole trader/quest system beeing so highly unbalanced.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Also you act like building dew collectors and gathering the parts for it is the pinnacle of survival game play. It´s not. Again to be able to build dew collectors you have to do quests. At the already overpowered trader. The mechanic basically forces you to get OP quest rewards. Buying the filter isn´t really a challenge. Even buying a lot of them isn´t., Thx to the whole trader/quest system beeing so highly unbalanced.

Is that really your idea of a good gameplay? Look at 99% of all other survival games. Water isn´t an issue there. Not even in the really hard ones.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Is that really your idea of a good gameplay? Also look at 99% of all other survival games. Water isn´t an issue there. Not even in the really hard ones.

If they want more and harder survival gameplay there is other things they could do.