Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

4 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

So I guess in UL you're enjoying running to get water from sink to toilet, to barrel sooo much more...  :rolleyes:

No. that´s just until you have a well wich you need to unlock. You compare early game with mid-late game there. Nice strawman. The well is what you need to compare with the dew collector. And you only need one well.

I mean if you want to make a point, please take everything i said into consideration and not what you need to make a  false counter argument

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

3 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

So I guess in UL you're enjoying running to get water from sink to toilet, to barrel sooo much more...  :rolleyes:

No. that´s just until you have a well wich you need to unlock. You compare early game with mid-late game there. Nice strawman. The well is what you need to compare with the dew collector. And you only need one well.

I mean if you want to make a point, please take everything i did into consideration and not what you need to make a  false counter argument

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

3 minutes ago, Jost Amman said:

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 minute ago, Jost Amman said:

No. that´s just until you have a well. You compare early game with mid-late game there. Nice strawman. The well is what you need to compare with the dew collector. And you only need one well.