Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

4 hours ago, Kyonshi said:

This again?

Look, I play without Traders right now. So I have even less possibilities to get water. Can't even have Water Filters! But I go out and explore POIs to get murky water from toilets, coffee/soft drink machines, refrigerators, etc. Mind blowing, right?

Exactly how a basic and core design feature of the game should be playerd: explore and loot. I don't get why people are over-thinking this with comments that go deep like we're trying to find a sense to life...

I'm not swimming in water bottles, but I'm not overwhelmed with them either and I gotta make choices about what to do with them. I go out looting like, 2 mid-size POIs?, in which you could find murky waters and I usually come out with ten or a dozen of them. This is without a single point in Lucky Looter yet. So, why the big existential chat about this again?

Look, I really don't care that much about the water change, I mostly think it was pointless (because I still end up with hundreds of jars of water in storage), but I used to be able to go weeks without stepping foot in a POI (I like to build/mine) and now if I want to do that I have to build a field of dew collectors.  It's not an issue, maybe a slight annoyance (let me pipe all my dew collectors together to a single collection point, please), but it has without a doubt changed the ways you can play, and not really in a positive way.

I'd be fine with making water harder if they'd actually made water harder.  I don't care one way or the other about jars.  But they've changed from something that wasn't an issue to something that's slightly annoying, and I don't see that as a good change, personally.

Vaeliorin

Vaeliorin

This again?

Look, I play without Traders right now. So I have even less possibilities to get water. Can't even have Water Filters! But I go out and explore POIs to get murky water from toilets, coffee/soft drink machines, refrigerators, etc. Mind blowing, right?

Exactly how a basic and core design feature of the game should be playerd: explore and loot. I don't get why people are over-thinking this with comments that go deep like we're trying to find a sense to life...

I'm not swimming in water bottles, but I'm not overwhelmed with them either and I gotta make choices about what to do with them. I go out looting like, 2 mid-size POIs?, in which you could find murky waters and I usually come out with ten or a dozen of them. This is without a single point in Lucky Looter yet. So, why the big existential chat about this again?

Look, I really don't care that much about the water change, I mostly think it was pointless (because I still end up with hundreds of jars of water in storage), but I used to be able to go weeks without stepping foot in a POI (I like to build/mine) and now if I want to do that I have to build a field of dew collectors.  It's not an issue, maybe a slight annoyance (let me pipe all my dew collectors together to a single collection point, please), but it has without a doubt changed the ways you can play, and not really in a positive way.

I'd be fine with making water harder if they'd actually made water harder.  I don't care one way or the other about jars.  But they've changed from something that wasn't an issue to something that's slightly annoying, and I don't see that as a good change, personally.

This again?