Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 1/16/2024 at 12:44 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Ramethzer0 I mean what do you expect people to do if they really don´t like something? And on steam, wich i think you are talking about as the last topic on here is from November,  it´s not the only the same people over and over that keep that topic going with new posts until today (merging is happening pretty fast there). Also a lot on steam are on the same page as me wich is we don´t necessarily want the jars back but we don´t want this system wich forces the trader and heavy looting. 

I think not even the A17 death penalty had such a negative feedback.

I can tell you right now that this could end up being a long and nuanced topic, one that would need its own thread.

I do expect the worst, most of the time.  Because it usually is (against, back to the cynicism I'm also struggling with).  I have nitpicks on standby, but I don't think it's going to move the thread forward in a way I think will be of benefit to anyone.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

On 1/16/2024 at 12:44 AM, pApA^LeGBa said:

@Ramethzer0 I mean what do you expect people to do if they really don´t like something? And on steam, wich i think you are talking about as the last topic on here is from November,  it´s not the only the same people over and over that keep that topic going with new posts until today (merging is happening pretty fast there). Also a lot on steam are on the same page as me wich is we don´t necessarily want the jars back but we don´t want this system wich forces the trader and heavy looting. 

I think not even the A17 death penalty had such a negative feedback.

I can tell you right now that this could end up being a long and nuanced topic, one that would need its own thread.

I do expect the worst, most of the time.  Because it usually is (against, back to the cynicism I'm also struggling with).