Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

So much passion for an object most people wouldn't look twice at if it was laying on the side of the road.

I am gonna say it again here, that´s propably because this whole change along with the magazines smells a lot like "We want to the players to do our POI´s and use the trader a lot." 

The whole reasoning simply doesn´t add up for the glass jars. And the magazines. Well, that´s another story, not even going to bother, just waiting for a mod for that as i don´t wanna play a bookshelf and mailbox looting simulator with hints of cupboard looting.

And tbh instead of trying to make water an issue they should maybe focus more on weather, temperature and food. I mean even in hard survival games water is often a non issue like Subsistence, let alone in a genre mix like for example conan exiles. I can´t remember how it was in Green Hell, but i don´t think thirst was really an issue there aswell.

And the fact that SP is still an all you can drink and only MP got hit hard, makes this even worse.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

53 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

So much passion for an object most people wouldn't look twice at if it was laying on the side of the road.

I am gonna say it again here, that´s propably because this whole change along with the magazines smells a lot like "We want to the players to do our POI´s and use the trader a lot." 

The whole reasoning simply doesn´t add up for the glass jars. And the magazines. Well, that´s another story, not even going to bother, just waiting for a mod for that as i don´t wanna play a bookshelf and mailbox looting simulator with hints of cupboard looting.