Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

52 minutes ago, theFlu said:

I agree. But I do seem to remember "too easy crafting of explosive arrows" being one of the reasons given for the change. It may have not been an actual reason though, it's not like TFP have explained it detail here and none of us have been at the design tables...

I remember the glue production issue starting with a player who used explosive arrows as his main weapon on horde night asking how or if he can get enough glue for that. I don't remember TFP ever stating this as a reason, I don't even remember them ever stating that they wanted to limit glue production any further, though I could be wrong on that. In fact glue production is already "limited" through the ingredient bones and could simply be further limited by increasing the number needed for glue or having less bones to find in the world.

meganoth

meganoth

50 minutes ago, theFlu said:

I agree. But I do seem to remember "too easy crafting of explosive arrows" being one of the reasons given for the change. It may have not been an actual reason though, it's not like TFP have explained it detail here and none of us have been at the design tables...

I remember this topic starting when a player who used explosive arrows as his main weapon on horde night asking how or if he can get enough glue for that. I never heard TFP stating this as a reason, I don't even remember them ever stating that they wanted to limit glue production any further, though I could be wrong on that. In fact glue production is already "limited" through the ingredient bones and could simply be further limited by increasing the number needed for glue or having less bones to find in the world.