Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

Firefox works flawlessly in my case. Only when I restart it I have to click on a checkbox once (or in seldom cases twice) that I am human, but that's it. Current firefox on ubuntu, no addons.

Possible explanations for these different experiences:

1) Browser addons

2) Privacy or other settings

3) cloudflares measures are not as simple and may depend on network parameters (like provider, router settings,...), browser ids and many small details.

@meilodaresh: Maybe time to update or reinstall your ubuntu, not only because of this forum (and stay with LTS versions if you haven't done already)

meganoth

meganoth

Firefox works flawlessly in my case. Only when I restart it I have to click on a checkbox once (or in seldom cases twice) that I am human, but that's it. Current firefox on ubuntu, no addons.

Possible explanations for these different experiences:

1) Browser addons you forgot about

2) Privacy or other settings you made and forgot about

3) cloudflares measures are not as simple and may depend on network parameters (like provider, router settings,...), browser ids and many small details.

@meilodaresh: Maybe time to update or reinstall your ubuntu, not only because of this forum (and stay with LTS versions if you haven't done already)