Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

ive had off and on issues with the cloudflare thing with this site. It mostly "pops up, spins, and then loads the forums". Only a few times has it just stayed on the cloudflare page and not moved forward (that seems to have stopped happening to me recently)

Im on iphone using firefox (no ad blockers/extensions allowed, ugh), and i also have it remember/cache my login (not clearing on every app ahutdown), and i have  a lot of initial page re-loads (the last page i was on, via clicking on a saved link/site icon on the firefox start/home page) not load all the way. Its a white background with a "massive" 7D2D banner (like its desktop sized) and i get like a links list on the left side of the page (forum topics?).

anyway: i always hit "refresh" and it does another cloudflare thing/validation and reloads and works, almost always "recently". A few weeks ago? It was not loading and refreshing as reliably.

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

ive had off and on issues with the cloudflare thing with this site. It mostly "pops up, spins, and then loads the forums". Only a few times has it just stayed on the cloudflare page and not moved forward (that seems to have stopped happening to me recently)

Im on iphone using firefox (no ad blockers/extensions allowed, ugh), and i also have it remember/cache my login (not clearing on every app ahutdown), and i have  a lot of initial page re-loads (the last page i was on, via clicking on a saved link/site icon on the firefox start/home page) not load all the way. Its a white background with a "massive" 7D2D banner (like its desktop sized) and i get like a links list on the left side of the page (forum topics?).

anyway: i always hit "refresh" and it reloads and works, almost always "recently". A few weeks ago? It was not loading and refreshing as reliably.