Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

Your case is just likely that rare where the evidence can point to such a specific conclusion.  The Zombie AI does not target specifically any type of infrastructure, other than just generally player made objects.  They will play through a space or an object simply because its there and in the way. From what I have observed the zombie pathing logic is a bit less rigidly defined than it has been in the past, and that change has been made in the time you've been away.   I think the reason for this was to make them seem a bit more chaotic and less a thinking foe.

But, for the reasons above I think it's just a mere coincidence, as I've not heard of this being an issue for a really long time.

Ramethzer0

Ramethzer0

Your case is just likely that rare where the evidence can point to such a specific route.  The Zombie AI does not target specifically any type of infrastructure, other than just generally player made objects.  They will play through a space or an object simply because its there and in the way. From what I have observed the zombie pathing logic is a bit less rigidly defined than it has been in the past, and that change has been made in the time you've been away.   I think the reason for this was to make them seem a bit more chaotic and less a thinking foe.

But, for the reasons above I think it's just a mere coincidence, as I've not heard of this being an issue for a really long time.