Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
SylenThunder

SylenThunder

I would think that board could manage a 3930k. With a good cooler you can overclock it nicely to about 4.5GHz, and that would almost double your performance. 

My previous system was an i7-3930k with 48GB DDR3-1833 and a 1060. It was capable enough to average about 90FPS. Though I have not tested on that platform with a21 in a while.  I may have to setup on that system again.

SylenThunder

SylenThunder

I would think that board could manage a 3930k. With a good cooler you can overclock it nicely to about 4.5GHz, and that would almost double your performance. 

My previous system was an i7-3960k with 48GB DDR3-1833 and a 1060. It was capable enough to average about 90FPS. Though I have not tested on that platform with a21 in a while.  I may have to setup on that system again.

SylenThunder

SylenThunder

I would think that board could manage a 3960k. With a good cooler you can overclock it nicely to about 4.5GHz, and that would almost double your performance. 

My previous system was an i7-3960k with 48GB DDR3-1833 and a 1060. It was capable enough to average about 90FPS. Though I have not tested on that platform with a21 in a while.  I may have to setup on that system again.