Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Getting rid of clothes instead of giving them more variety and beeing able to hide armor to see the clothing is a huge wasted chance imo.

This would mean not everyone looks the same (there will be a meta with armor bonus, so imo there will be just very few different looks we will see) and a wide variety of different outfits that you can´t craft would add another aspect and change to gameplay, even it´s not a big one. Seeing how bandits were postponed again to A23 and necessary restrictions due to console hardware limits (honestly, i wish crossplay wouldn´t be implemented, that would greatly benefit us on PC, i get it, you want the market as big as possible, but limiting your main playerbase for that isn´t the way imo),  i highly doubt that we will ever see a proper endgame tbh, so every little bit of other content is kinda importnant. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Getting rid of clothes instead of giving them more variety and beeing able to hide armor to see the clothing is a huge wasted chance imo.

This would mean not everyone looks the same (there will be a meta with armor bonus, so imo there will be just very few different looks we will see) and a wide variety of different outfits that you can´t craft would add another aspect and change to gameplay, even it´s not a big one. Seeing how bandits were postponed again to A23 and necessary restrictions to console hardware limits,  i highly doubt that we will ever see a proper endgame tbh, so every little bit of other content is kinda importnant.