Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 12/31/2023 at 5:32 PM, SylenThunder said:

If you want to report a bug, there is a big red banner at the top of the forum.

Honestly though, this game isn't designed to support PvP gameplay. IMHO it shouldn't have ever been enabled as this is a co-op focused game. Devs catered to the loud few though.

And if they do enable it, they should take at least take care of something like that wich obviously is a big problem in PvP? If they won´t even fix something like that, why even bother at all if it is only a few? Wich i doubt btw. The few times i look at servers there is always some populated PvP servers and if you look around on various FB groups there is quite a few server owners advertising their PvP servers.

Saying it isn´t designed for PvP is an argument to not have it. It´s not an argument to not fix problems if they deceide to have it in the game if they are problematic like this one.

And i don´t even play PvP.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 12/31/2023 at 5:32 PM, SylenThunder said:

If you want to report a bug, there is a big red banner at the top of the forum.

Honestly though, this game isn't designed to support PvP gameplay. IMHO it shouldn't have ever been enabled as this is a co-op focused game. Devs catered to the loud few though.

And if they do enable it, they should take at least take care of something like that wich obviously is a big problem in PvP? If they won´t even fix something like that, why even bother at all if it is only a few? Wich i doubt btw. The few times i look at servers there is always some populated PvP servers and if you look around on various FB groups there is quite a few server owners advertising their PvP servers.

Saying it isn´d designed for PvP is an argument to not have it. It´s not an argument to not fix problems.

And i don´t even play PvP.