Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Hell-Fire

Hell-Fire

Hello again,

Despair is now working properly for me and my friend.  A new question I have is about adding modlets to your mod.  We tried to add Khaine's Lockable Slots.  We tried manually installing it and tried using 7ModLauncher to install it, but it is not working.  Is there something we need to do to have these few additions working.  Other than about adding some additional mods, we are enjoying the new challenges, especially restarting again with your latest update.

Hell-Fire

Hell-Fire

Hello again,

Despair is not working properly for me and my friend.  A new question I have is about adding modlets to your mod.  We tried to add Khaine's Lockable Slots.  We tried manually installing it and tried using 7ModLauncher to install it, but it is not working.  Is there something we need to do to have these few additions working.  Other than about adding some additional mods, we are enjoying the new challenges, especially restarting again with your latest update.