Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

Youtubers not only have to play for their own fun, they always need to entertain their audience. And that influences very much what they show.

Do youtubers show stealth clearing of POIs? Because that is a much slower way and is probably unpopular to be shown as well. Doesn't mean that there can't be lots of players (like me) who have fun playing a stealthy character.

meganoth

meganoth

Youtubers not only have to play for their own fun, they always need to entertain their audience. And that influences very much what they show. Do youtubers show stealth clearing of POIs? Because that is a much slower way and is probably unpopular to be shown as well. Doesn't mean that there can't be lots of players (like me) who have fun playing a stealthy character.

meganoth

meganoth

Youtubers not only have to play for their own fun, they always need to entertain their audience. And that influences very much what they show. Do youtubers show stealth clearing of POIs? Because that is a much slower way and is probably unpopular to be shown as well. Doesn't mean that there aren't lots of players (like me) who have fun playing a stealthy character.