Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 12/7/2023 at 8:10 AM, RStarphoenix said:

I get the feeling the crying about jars/cans isn't because of mechanics, it's because people lost easy-mode survival with infinite water.
The more I hear justifications about why they should exist, the less reason they should exist. And we never needed them based on how the

game plays now. Water is still way too easy to collect & produce.

Logic would also mean we'd have empty jerry cans for gas, empty plastic bottles for oil, dirty dishes & bowls along with forks, knives & spoons, empty paper boxes for candy, coffee cans for the loose coffee grounds we find, containers for glue, syringes for meds, etc......

It's weird and illogical we don't have those in a real world environment, but in a fictional environment that logic don't apply.

Not entirely true. Water is still easy af, in SP you don´t need a dew collector at all if you deceide to loot all the time. It´s that the new system makes absolutly no sense and does force a certain playstyle. They want to see their POI´s used all day long. Don´t know any other reason why you would turn in a sandbox game into a linear experience, but here we are. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I get the feeling the crying about jars/cans isn't because of mechanics, it's because people lost easy-mode survival with infinite water.
The more I hear justifications about why they should exist, the less reason they should exist. And we never needed them based on how the

Logic would also mean we'd have empty jerry cans for gas, empty plastic bottles for oil, dirty dishes & bowls along with forks, knives & spoons, empty paper boxes for candy, coffee cans for the loose coffee grounds we find, containers for glue, syringes for meds, etc......

It's weird and illogical we don't have those in a real world environment, but in a fictional environment that logic don't apply.

Not entirely true. Water is still easy af, in SP you don´t need a dew collector at all. It´s that the new system makes absolutly no sense and does force a certain playstyle. They want to see their POI´s used all day long. Don´t know any other reason why you would turn in a sandbox game into a linear experience, but here we are. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Not entirely true. Water is still easy af, in SP you don´t need a dew collector at all. It´s that the new system makes absolutly no sense and does force a certain playstyle. They want to see their POI´s used all day long. Don´t know any other reason why you would turn in a sandbox game into a linear experience ,but here we are.